~~Chapter Two~~

I made my way to the automatic doors of the building when a high pitch voiced called out for me.

"Jiwon?!" I removed my glasses looked around and saw Ms. Kim walking after me waving.

Was I so glad to see her, I ran after her to give her a hug.

"Auntie, I missed you."

"Me too sweetie, let's sit down I haven't seen you in ages." She sat me next to her on the couch.

"How have you been?" She pats my hair to arrange it.

"I've been fine. I'm an author now of course. I've been following my dreams and then I've been modeling too."

"I know you've had. You've been all over the news, I'm proud of you."

I smiled at her and then looked around the building with a sigh.

"What's the matter, sweetie?"

"I just saw Jin a while ago. It's been five years since I last saw him. And now I'm angry at him but I also feel like I want to give him a hug because it's been a long while."

"Go on."

"And now that I see him again it's like I want him back. Like I want to hold his hand and hug him. But another thing keeps telling me no, and that he hurt me, and he has a child."

"Oh sweetie, you need to talk to Jin."

"I can't even look at him in the eye. I'll have to resist my urge to kiss him."

"You love him right?"

"I don't know," I mumbled.

"Here's the thing Jiwon. You're confused. When you are ready, you can talk to him."

"I still think you guys are made for each other."

"If we do get together, then one of us might get hurt again. It was like five years ago and when we were kids. Somehow, someone or something is always getting in the way and then one of us is hurt. And I don't want that."

"Jiwon, don't stress yourself. You'll know what you want when the time comes." She gave me a hug and then stood up.

"Anyway, I have to go do my wifey duties an make my husband comfortable. " I stood up to give her a hug.

"Great now, visit me later. You know where I live."

"Bye auntie." I waved before putting my sunglasses on and fixing my mask.

I walked out the door and into the back seat of the car in which my driver was driving and my manager next to him.

"You know, you and that Jin guy seem to be friends. How long have you know each other?"

I didn't answer her question and scrolled through my Instagram.

"Jiwon, are you deaf?"

"No."

"How long have you guys known each other."

I looked up at her and looked at my window."

"For years, before I could even talk." I sighed.

"Try not to start a scandal. You know how many fans would go after your amazing brown hair and face?"

"I can imagine."

"Great, now you said that you were going to see a friend?

"Yeah, it's been years. He was like a little brother to me. He's probably way grown up now."