~~~Chapter 17~~~

Two energetic souls were dancing on the multi-colored tiles. Both staring at one another, with great intensity.

Both were obviously drunk, and drank a bit too much, igniting the pain they suffered with, they were slowly moving towards one another, the music seemed because clouded, everyone else seemed to disappear and it was just them.

Only them.

Both wanted one another, but they wouldn't do anything of the sort while they were sober.

Both of their hearts were aching for each other, something seemed to just stop them from really interacting.

As they both walked closer to each other, he reached out his hand for her.

She was hesitant but gently interlaced her fingers with his, he pulled her towards him and danced with her.

Jiwon's heart was rapidly beating, the softness of his hands were endearing and warm. She wanted to hold his hands for longer. She really missed how exciting he was.

Jin couldn't help but smile as he saw how happy she was, even though he was drunk he was so glad to be close with her, he missed how much of a team they were.

(AN: I'm cringing at my own work 🤡 send helpshsgdhd)

The music may have been upbeat but they were the only two dancing together.

Both of their hearts were beating quickly simultaneously at the same pace. He placed his hand gently on her cheek and rubbed it smoothly.

Both of them were fired with passion as she brought her face close to his, her lips brushing against his, his warm breath hitting her made her shiver a bit.

Before she accidentally kissed him, she realized what sort of situation was in, all she could see was Jin's eyes; how he would just look at her like she was his world. She saw the pain and desperate look in his eyes. Her eyes began to sting, as she noticed how softly he held her face and held her back so she wouldn't fall.

Of course, it would be hard to get over him. Before she got engulfed by his trance she slowly put her hand on his that caressed her face and slowly put it down. The look on Jin's face was utter confusion and pain, she turned her head around slowly and took her back from Jungkook, thanked him, and left; leaving Jin to dwell by himself.

~

"Holy sh-!" Jiwon woke up reminiscing what happened last night at the bar.

"Was that a dream? Or..." she touched her lips slowly and her phone buzzed.

Caller ID: Minneyy 🥰

Minneyy 🥰: Jiwon!

She yelled into the phone making my ear almost bust

Me: WHAT

Minneyy 🥰: No need to explain yourself Taehyung told me everything.

As Minyeong continued to speak I felt my head feeling heavy.

"I shouldn't have drunk too much" I mumbled under my breath but it was loud enough for Minyeong to hear

Minneyy 🥰: I heard that, but today is Hyungjin's birthday, can you go shopping with me?

Me: Oh yeah, sure

Minneyy 🥰: Thanks, you're the best, as always.

Me: No I'm not, I need a dress anyways.
"I laughed."

Minneyy 🥰: that's great because I'm already at your house haha.

Me: God, you're fast. Come on in."