~~~Chapter 11~~~

I wiped the tear and stared at it.

What's wrong with me?

These countless years, my restraint, and struggle.

The struggle not to cry and I suddenly give up.

I don't want to cry.

Someone approached me and touched my shoulder.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard the familiar voice and pushed the hand away and walked away.

I found a room and closed the door and continued to wipe my eye with the tissue.

I heard a knock and a quiet voice wavering. "Can I come in?"

"No...," I quietly whispered.

I was lying to him.

He opened the door and stood there. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. If you want me to leave, I'll leave. I just wanted to make sure you're okay." He scratched his neck before deciding to turn around and leave.

It felt like I was relapsing, over and over again.

I don't know, but I let my words take over.

"You can stay..." 

As much as I wanted to stop my tears from shedding I couldn't. I remembered a moment in my life and it broke me.

He approached me and stood in front of me. Soon a warm embrace opened my eyes.

He was hugging... me. I removed my hands away from my face and looked at him. His eyes were watery.

My heart began to beat a bit faster than usual, but at this time what I wanted to do was to hug him.

My arms nervously moved my arms to his waist and I placed my head on his chest as he held me.

He let go of me and looked at me. "I don't want you to cry." I put my head down below so I wouldn't look at him.

I quickly nodded and walked out the door. I went to the ladies room and washed my face.

I held my composure and went back to the set. Everything was back to the way it was.

He was back practicing and I was here being a producer. The same young girl approached me.

"Ms. Young I didn't properly introduce myself.

"I'm Kang Eunjae." She took my hand and shook it, bowing at the same time.

"Great, we seem to be around the same age, so just call me Jiwon. Calling me Ms. Young makes me feel old."

"Oh okay!" She bowed again and let go of my hand after noticing she was holding it for too long.

"It's great to be working with you."

"I should be saying that, but I probably should go back."

She met with the other actors and started practicing.

What caught my eye was blinding.

A woman with milky white skin, shiny black hair, and a tall slim body caught the eye of everybody.

She greeted everyone with a fair smile and came up to me.

"Ms. Young, I can't believe I get to meet a talented and beautiful woman. My name is Ha Soojung." She bowed and smiled widely.

She literally had the cutest smile. I'm pretty sure she was the lead.

"Nice to meet you as well."