~~Chapter 14~~

"Oh my god, this kid does leave children breathless. I can't even move a muscle."

Hyungjin ran around continuously jumping around saying that Jimin saved him.

Jiwon collapsed on the floor already getting sleepy.

Jimin held onto his knees breathing heavily for some air.

"They need to put you on a tranquilizer. You are truly a spawn of Hobi-hyung."

Jimin looked out the window from the treehouse and saw all of the rest gathered outside.

"Food!" Hyungjin ran out of the door and you could hear his little steps as he ran down the stairs.

"Jiwon, get up." Jimin shook Jiwon who was already asleep.

"Guess, who made food? He's the one that truly loves you the most with your sassy personality."

Jiwon grumbled and turned away.

"Ass. She's already falling asleep."

"No one can be sassier then Park Jimin. Have you seen me? You haven't seen the videos yet..." He walked out of the treehouse to join the others.

Jin who was preparing the table while Hoseok was barbecuing the meat and Jungkook sat down at the table readily with Violet and Hyungjin who extremely hungry.

"Hoseok, can you barbecue a bit more meat because I need double for this one." She pointed at her belly and Hoseok smiled at her while nodding.

He regrets his actions for being a predator to Violet.

She has to go through another painful 9 months.

He might as well give her the best.

"Where's Nonna?" Jungkook asked as Jimin came to the table.

"She's sleeping. She passed out after the kid drained out her energy. I still can't believe I can actually walk now."

"Yes, That is truly strange when your boyfriend is giving you-

"You- Jimin almost grabbed for Jungkook's collar when Violet raised their voice at them closing her sons' ears who was obviously too focused on a toy.

"Jungkook shut your mouth for once and Jimin, don't initiate fights when I have two growing children here.

Jungkook sat down properly at the table while Jimin stealthily walked over to Jin to whisper in his ear.

"I tried to wake her up but I don't want to bother her since she's very tired."

"Ah... okay." Jin nodded and he began placing the meat of the table.

"You can see if she's awake or not." Jimin sat back down right after talking to Jin.

"Jin hyung, are you going to eat or not?" Jungkook tried grabbing the meat off of Seokjin's plate before he smacked his arm leaving Jungkook to rub his hand in pain right after.

In the end, the six enjoyed the rest of the night eating in the slight breeze of the end of the day.

~

Jin walked up the stairs silently to the treehouse to see if Jiwon was awake.

He knew he shouldn't be checking up on as if she was a child, but he still cared about her to go his way to see if she was fine.

He knocked on the door and softly called out her name, "Jiwon." He paused and waited for a few seconds to wait for a reply.

He noticed that she wasn't answering, so he went along in and closed the door behind him quietly.