~~Chapter 12~~

"Everyone gather around," the director called out to all the actors.

"I want to congratulate you all and everyone. We have just started to begin filming. I want to thank you all for your hard work and energy you put into this movie for all the viewers and the author. So let's give a round of applause for you all."

I smiled brightly as I clapped for all of the actors.

"As a way to celebrate the beginning of filming we can all go out for Korean barbecue."

Everyone began to cheer and clap at the same time.

"I hope Ms. Young can join us as well" the director bowed slightly.

I brush it off and spoke, "I would love to go but gotta write another book."

The rest began to sigh out of disappointment.

"But, I want to give this to you all."

I called over to one of the staff and she brought in a box.

"I want to give you all a copy of my book. Maybe, it'll help to get a good idea out of the characters. You don't have to be an actor to take one. Everyone can take one if they want.

They began to thank me as I smiled proudly.

You can all get one. I placed the box on a chair and a lot of people lined up to get one.

"You don't have to take it to show respect or anything. It's for whoever wants to read it."

"Jiwon, you know I already read your book but I want to keep one because I rented it out at the bookstore." Eunjae grabbed the book and opened it in front of me. She moved to the side so people could take the book.

I analyzed for a few seconds what she wanted and it came out.

I took a pen from a table and signed the book. "I'm not a celebrity you know?"

"You are, but you're my favorite author."

I smiled at her remark and she waved bye to me before turning away.

I watched as people began to line up and signed a few books.

I reached down to grab another book for the next person when my head collided with another.

I wasn't in pain but it was agony.

I 'hissed' from the pain and saw a black-haired man rubbing his head.

Wait, I know that head.

"Well, ouch," He said.

He had a weak smile on his face from the pain and then lifted his head. He then stopped smiling.

I looked at him and forgot we were in public.

I stopped looking at him and picked up the book to hand it to him.

Even if he didn't ask, I signed the book.

Out of kindness.

His eyes widened and then he gave me a small smile before walking.

Then the day was over.

The sun was gone and I was already on my way home until I made a U-turn.

~
A faint 'hello' came from the other side of the door.

I moved my face in front of the door and made a face.

"Yikes, Jiwon!"

I laughed and Violet opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" She laughed.

"I just wanted to come to visit. I'm bored."

"How can you be bored when you have a lot to do. You model and you're a writer."

"Yeah but it all gets boring."

Loud steps on the stairs turned my attention to where it came from.

"Auntie! You're here!!" Hyungjin smiled in excitement as he ran to hug me.

"Aww, my little Hyunnie." I kissed his face multiple times as he tried to run away.

"Where's your Daddy?" I asked him.

"Jhope is at work." He said proudly.

"Jhope? What are you, his manager?"

"Yes, Daddy said I c-could be his manager in the future. S-so I'm ready."

"Ah, okay. You can be anything you want to be. All you have to do is work hard for your goals."

"Jiwon, he's four." Violet coughed out.

"Mommy, I'm four in a half" He stuck out four fingers contemplating on how to how to make a half.

" Don't think about it too much, Hyungjin. I can't do it too." Violet roughed up his hair.

I laughed at his remark.

I stood up and walk towards Violet.

"Jiwon, I swear, don't come to complain to me that your bored because I am too."

"Mommy, me being here is boring?" His eyes swelled up with tears thinking about his mom abandoning him.

"Hyun, why are you crying. I would never leave you."

I smiled as he interacted with Violet.

"Not even Daddy?"

"Nope, I love your dad too much to leave him, you and the baby."

"Mommy, I don't want the baby. She's going to take you and Daddy away from me." He frowned.

"No, she won't, Hyunnie. You will always be important to me."

He smiled and wiped his tears.

"O-ok"

He looked up at me and took my hand. "Mommy, I want to show Auntie my new room."

"Go on ahead." She handed him a cup of Apple juice that was a quarter filled.

"Thank you mommy." He kissed her on the cheek before running towards his room.

"He's the cutest. Reminds me of how cute Hoseok is." She squealed and waved her hand.

I left her to go see Hyungjin's room.

"Auntie, this is my new room. Mommy gave it to me when I was three. "

The room was filled with toys and the color purple. "Your favorite color is purple?"

He nodded and took a sip of his apple juice. He sighed from delight.

"Auntie?"

I looked down at him sitting in a chair. "Sit down with me."

I laughed at the size of the chair and sat down.

"Can you play a game with me? I always play with Mommy and Daddy. But they are boring."

I smiled and looked at the table in front of me.

"Tea?"

I looked at him and laughed.

His face flushed from embarrassment.

"Mommy and Daddy always told me to greet a guest." He took two small plastic cups and walked out of the room and back again with the cups washed.

He poured the juice out in my cup and his.

"Auntie, I wanted to talk to you where mommy can't hear me."

"What did you do?"

He shook his head and whispered.

"I want a car."

~