~~Chapter 15~~

"Bubble tea in the morning really boots my energy up, right Picku?" She barked and tugged on the leash.

"Honestly I don't even know how I ended up with a blanket on me in the middle of the morning." I pondered before my phone began to ring.

The caller appeared as Ms. Hyun...
If you guys don't remember who that is, that's her manager.

"Ms. Young, remember you have a photoshoot today at 1. I called to remind you.

I was outside with a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants and forgot and to do my morning facial routine as well as the fact that I didn't get enough sleep after playing for that long amount of time.

"Ms. Young you aren't answering. Don't tell me that you forgot."

"No, I didn't forget. I just went out to get a drink..."

"Alcohol?! In the morning?" She yelled through the phone causing me to move the phone away from my ear.

I moved it back to my ear and responded. "I just got bubble tea."

"Oh, okay. I'll come to pick you up in a few..."

"Okay," I ended the call after responding and placed my phone in my pocket and watched Picku drop a few bullets before picking it up with a bag and dropping it in the garbage.

When I turned, I found a young child scanning the area worried with tears forming droplets on her pale skin.

"Sweetie, where's your mommy and daddy?" I bent down to her height to keep her less worried.

*Hick* "I- *hick* lost mommy" She sniffled and wiped her eyes.

"Do you know her phone number?" I asked her calmly.

She shook her head and continued crying.

"Okay, show me where was the last place you lost your mommy."

"H-here." She sniffled.

I scanned the area for any worried mothers but there was a crowd around the area making it difficult to see who could be her mother.

"Okay, we'll wait here."

Her hands were shaking, still trying to look for her mother until she saw Picku licking her shoe.

"Picku, you really need to stop doing that."

The little girl examined the dog before bending down to pet it.

"Sh-she's cute." She smiled.

"She loves people. You can hold her."

The little girl slowly picked her up, the tip of her tongue sticking out.

She continued to play with her while I check my messages.

We Stanning 🤠😂

Violet🙈💗 changed the group chat name to We Stanning 🤠😂

Minny🙈💖: Okay, what was the reason for that V?

Me: I wonder how it would look like next.

Violet🙈💗: Ma little boy's Bday is coming up and I, as a young mother I couldn't be more happier.

Minny🙈💖: Can't relate 🙃

Me: Neither can I. But I have his present ordered. I just need to pick it up.

Violet🙈💗: Omg Ji, I don't deserve your kindness. You're amazing.