~~~Chapter 10~~~

<>~<>

"Everyone, in positions!" The director raised his hands to place everyone in their places.

James handed me the script written by the scriptwriters.

I scanned the document in my bare palm and flipped through each page.

Everything was exactly written in the script. They added in more such as comedy relief, "great." He nodded and sat back down in the seat.

"Oh my gosh!" A loud noise interrupted my small thoughts.

"Ms. Young, I'm so glad to meet you. It really is an honor to be in your movie." A young woman around mid-twenties with charcoal-black hair approached me. She continuously bowed and continued to speak.

"Hi," I gave her a simple handshake and she began to fidget her hand. "She shook my hand" I gave her a small smile and opened my mouth. "I know you're happy to meet me, but first let's calm down."

I sat with her by a nearby table and handed her a cup of water.

"Ms. Young, I just really wanna say that I love your books. The vivid words and expressions each character portrayed in all of your books inspired me a lot. It inspired me to become who I wanted to be in the future and your books really help. By the looks of it, you seem like a very wonderful person to write such good books that everyone can enjoy. When I heard that you'll be coming back to Seoul, I don't how to react and honestly, you look like a goddess in front of me. That's doesn't mean you are one but your skin is fantastic."

I tried to catch up with her words but I admired this girl. It's nice to have a good fan. I continued to listen to her.

"Overall, I'm really glad to be in your movie. I'm aiming for my career as an actor and I'm honored to be right here sitting next to you because I feel comfortable next to you. I don't know why?'

"I'm thankful. It seems like you worked hard to get here. I wish you the greatest luck in your future. You admiring my books and my work gives me more confidence to work harder to make good books for amazing people like you that are here to support me. What's your role?"

"Um, I'm one of the main characters but not the leads."

"That's good. Is there anything you want me to sign?" Before she spoke my heart begins to thump, Why the heck was he walking towards me?

I don't know how handsome and professional he could at the same time. I was utterly struck. He was such an amazing person. Why wouldn't you fall for him? His tall body, His shiny black-

"Ms. Young?" The young girl asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"May I ask?"

I waved it off and laughed.

"Ms. Young, sometimes you should take a big leap. Whatever happened in the past is the past. We're in the present."

I questioned that quote and spoke, "where have I heard that line before? Is it-

"One of your books? Yes." she smiled and laughed along with her.

"It seems that the iconic Mr. Kim Seokjin is coming here approaching his ex."

"Ex? What?" I snickered.

"Ms. Young, I already know. Everyone here knows. You guys are really professional. Wait, why is he coming here Ms. Young. There are many cameras facing in multiple directions."

"You're right? What should we do?"

"Wait, I know what to do." Before I could call out to her she runs around Jin and starts approaching him. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Kim Seokjin!" He stopped and turned around.

"It's an honor to meet you. I've been your fan since your debut with Bangtan Sonyeondan, You are really talented and handsome. It has been my dream to meet you. I'm very glad to be working alongside you as a colleague."

"Well, I am very handsome. They don't call me World Wide Handsome for nothing!" He shrugged and she took out a magazine with his face on it. "Can you please sign it?"

"Sure, anything for a fan." The young woman smiled and nodded for me to leave."

I thanked her and ran along t the production area.

"Here you go." He handed the magazine back and turned back to where I was to not see me there.

"Are you looking for something?" He shook his head and walked away.

The young woman walked to me and smiled. "Mr. Kim Seokjin looks amazing in person. Every fan's dream to meet you guys.

Jin walks to his makeup artist and sat down at his chair.

I suddenly remembered something.

Jin was doing a cologne ad and I came to watch him.

He read his script and I gazed at him. Every morning he somehow made me fall in love with him more deeply.

The hair designers were fixing his hair and he was looking at me. He gave me a cute smile and my heart began to thump even more.

I suddenly wanted to kiss him there but held my urge.

He performed the act perfectly like always. They gave him a pack of the cologne as a thank you gift and he met up with me and spoke.

"I looked hot right?" He grinned with a smirk on the corner of his mouth. "No, You looked handsome. Like you always do."

We walked out the back door so we wouldn't receive as much attention. He pulled me closer to him for a back hug. He kissed my cheek before placing his head on the crook of my neck.

"Do you know how much I love you? Don't leave me."

I nodded and embraced his warmth.

He let go of me after a minute and held my hand.

I wanted to kiss him right now. At this moment I loved him even more than I already did.

I tugged at his arm and he gave me a soft smile. He faced me and took me in with both of his hands. Our bodies touching and at that moment both of our hearts were rapidly beating at the same time.

"I love you," I whispered. "I know," he responded and kissed me softly. Our mouths fitting one another and the same emotions passing through us. We both had the same feelings for each other and I never felt so glad during this moment.

He moved me against a wall and his mouth roughly began to sway his lips along with mine, I pulled him in closer and the scent of the cologne lured me in.

I tilted my head to the side and he kissed my neck and gave it small pecks.

I slowly pulled away and started to walk. "Nope, not here."

"Hey, you left me hanging!" He smiled and gave me a peck and held my hand before giving it a kiss.

"Stop..." I silently wanted him to do it again.

"Can we continue?" He pleaded.

"No, you're desperate." I snickered.

"Says that one who wanted to kiss me since this morning?" He laughed and waved our intertwined hands.

"Fine, I did want to."

"Great, now we are both even."

He hugged me once more and we got in the car.

Every moment I spent with him. I wanted to create more memories with him.

But I can't any longer.

Soon a tear streamed down my face along with another.

"Ms. Young, you're crying?" She grabbed a tissue box and handed me a tissue I wiped my face and watched as Jin played a few keys on the piano laughing by himself. 

I think I missed him.