4| Friends?

Friends?

"She was homesick for someone she had not yet met" -Atticus

"She was homesick for someone she had not yet met"                                     -Atticus

✖️Knox✖️

"Come on honey you'll be late for school" I heard my mother shout from downstairs.
"Fuck sake" I groaned, trudging down the stairs, grabbing my keys off the side.

I made my way to the door, but got stopped by the shrill voice of my mom
"Hang on, I- I made you a lunch" she smiled, holding up a bag
"No thanks, I'll buy something there" I dismissed, pulling the door handle.

"Have you took your pills?" She asked hesitantly, making me stop again
"Yeah" I gritted out, finally leaving and slamming the door behind me.

I got in my car, before hitting the wheel repeatedly in anger. I didn't need those fucking pills.
I had... panic attacks every now and then... but I didn't need any fucking pills.

It never stopped them, barely even calmed them. So there was no point.
I drove to school, picturing my little Marigold in my head. I watched her last night, through her window.
She cried and cried and yet she still looked beautiful.

When I eventually got to school I was already slightly late
I got my schedule and locker number and went to my first lesson, praying she was there.
And she was. The moment my eyes landed on her I knew. I knew she was made for me.
She had an empty seat next to her. For me.

And when I sat down next to her, I got a hint of her perfume, intoxicating all my senses.
I couldn't stop staring at her, at her soft hair all tied up, her small waist teasing me, her smooth skin I'd kill to touch all day.

✖️ Marigold's Outfit ✖️

And when the class was finally over, she turned to meShe was actually going to speak to me

She was actually going to speak to me.
"Hey, we met Saturday right?" She asked sweetly
I nodded
"Knox" I said simply, she smiled, fuck she's gorgeous.