I Don't Need His Name or Money

Start from the beginning

Christian kissed my cheek as I came in and then looked down at my stomach. "How's my baby?"

"I don't know, good I think?" We walked to the living  room and I hugged Mike and then my brother.

Mason came and jumped on Ryan and I laughed. "Daddy, Mommy yelled today," Noah said and I couldn't believe these kids were still blabbing their mouths.

Christian furrowed his brows and I laughed a little. "This lady told me to cover up because I was distracting her husband. And I basically told her that my brothers and husband can keep their eyes to themselves so he should try as well. Then she said called me a clear chaser and said I use Christian for his money and last name and without his last name I am a nobody."

"And I'm hoping you didn't fight her?" Ryan questioned.

Christian and Mike laughed a little. "Well she's lucky I'm pregnant because I would've told her to take it to the parking lot. But then I said without Yelich I'm a Braun. And sure enough she kept her mouth shut. Like your husband can't keep his eyes to himself and he can see I am pregnant."

"I wish I would've been there," Christian said and I can't even imagine how that would've went.

Christian's POV

"Baseball season oh how I've missed you," I said as we stepped off the plane in Arizona. Cassie laughed a little and then I grabbed the kids hands. We walked to the car and then drove to the apartment.

The boys turned on the TV right away and I looked at Cas. "When are we going grocery shopping?" Cas somehow wanted to do everything with me while she was pregnant.

"I will go shopping right now, send me a list of what you need and want." She gave me puppy dog eyes and I groaned a little. If we had someone to watch the boys, I wouldn't mind her coming with. "Stay here with the boys. I'll be back."

She nodded and then kissed me. I grabbed the car keys and then went to the grocery store.

Cassie's POV

"Come cuddle with me handsome," I said to Christian after he got out of the shower. He gave me a smile and then laughed a little.

"I need to get dressed, give me a sec."

"Oh I love all of you, get your ass in bed naked." A smirk appeared on his face and he dropped his towel and got in bed with me. Christian went to get close to me and then he stopped. "What?"

"Why are you wearing clothes?" I laughed a little.

"You want me naked?" He made a small noise and then I laughed at him. I got up and got undressed and laid back down with him. "You happy now?" I asked as he let his hands roam. He made a 'mhmm' noise and continued rubbing my stomach.

"So how are you feeling?"

"If we are talking about the pregnancy, good. I don't feel super sick all the time, but I do get very tired like I did with the boys. But if we're talking about just in general, I feel sad. These kids are going through their terrible two's and tomorrow is the first day of Spring Training so I have to be with them all the time."

"I'm sorry Cas, our families are always willing to come down and help. You know if I could be here to help you all the time I would."

I didn't mean to make Christian feel guilty. But it's hard having to share him with the Milwaukee fan base even though it's his job. "Don't feel bad babe, this is how you support us. It's just Mason always acts like a miniature me and you're able to handle it so well and Noah acts good but I have noticed that he's been a little bit of a brat lately."

"I can help you relax," He said and got under the covers. I gasped when Christian stuck his tongue in. My stomach was blocking me from being able to grab his hair so I just grabbed onto the sheets. A couple minutes later, I was done. "Damn that orgasm was intense," Christian said as he came out from under the blankets.

"Well pregnancy will do that to you," I said and then grabbed his hand. "Christian do you think I look ugly?"

"Cas where did that come from? But no I do not think you look ugly. You are so beautiful, and I bet our little princess will be just as beautiful as you." I was still scared about raising another kid. But Christian was ready for it, the boys always listened to him, and he had this entire Dad thing under control.

"When did you say your appointment was?"

"Tomorrow right after you get home. I don't know how the both of us are going to go because no one can watch the kids."

"Well I really want to go," He said, "This is the appointment where they're able to tell us the gender of the baby."

"Christian we are doing it next month though. Although I really do want you there, we can't take the kids too. If you can find someone to watch the kids, we can both go."

I could tell he was in a bad mood from what I said but I wasn't going to take two misbehaving kids to my appointment for my third kid.

"I love you, goodnight," He said and kissed my cheek before turning the other way. I sighed a little and turned off my light before falling asleep.