Lake Laogai

Chapter 25

(Feel free time comment)

(Ok so I like anime... that's why they make cameos)

Word count 5419 words

(Y/n) POV

"Ok how about this one?" I asked holding up my drawing of Appa.

Sokka studied my work before nodding, "It's good, what about mine?" He asked showing me his beautiful drawing.

"It's perfect!" I cheered, "Just like him"

Katara and Aang then walked inside, "We found a printer to make our posters!" She smiled as Aang held up a lost Appa poster with a very detailed drawing we didn't make.

"Hey, I thought designing the lost Appa poster was our job. I've been working all day on my Appa!"

"Same!" We both held up our drawings as the two looked at us like we were crazy, and Katara badly tried to suppress a laugh. 

Aang raised a brow, "Sokka, the arrow is on Appa's head"

"This is his head" he pointed to the drawing.

"Isn't it obvious?" I chuckled.

Katara took the drawing, "Why are feet coming out of it?"

"Those are his horns" Sokka snapped the drawing back into his hands.

"We haven't seen him in a while, okay?" I sighed.

"It looks just like him to me!" Toph spoke up.

Sokka smiled, "Thank you, I worked really-Why do you feel the need to do that?" He sighed.

"Let's just stick with the professional version" Katara told us making my eye twitch.

"Uh... (Y/n)?" Sokka snapped me back into reality as I realized I turned the drawing to ash.

"Shit! Sorry!"

Aang shrugged it off and handed us all a stack of posters, "Come on, let's get busy!"

I smiled, "Great! I'll take care of the Lower Ring"

The four all smirked, "So you can see Lee?"

"Maybe~" I chuckled, "Why?"

"No it's perfect! We can all go together!" Aang smiled, "Maybe he can help us"

"Yeah! We should!" Katara began to grin, "We can finally meet the boy who was able to worm his way into my big sister's heart"

I began to blush before remembering who it was, "Uh you guys-"

"Yeah! I'd like to meet him too," Toph shot up. "Lover-girl's finally calmed down ever since she met him"

"Plus I'd like to give the brotherly talk to him" Sokka smirked.

"What's the 'Brotherly talk'?" Katara raised a brow.

"You know... The whole I will kill you if you harm my sister speech" he explained as I stepped in.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen" I shook my head.

"Yeah, like anyone could feel threatened by Sokka" Katara and Toph laughed making Sokka glare at us.

"Not what I meant, but true," I snickered. "I'm talking about you all meeting Lee, that's not happening" I explained grabbing my bag and cloak, before slipping the paper inside.

"Excuse me? Why not?" Katara asked looking hurt.

"Because, I don't want to ruin this," I rolled my eyes putting my cloak on. "Yes, he knows I'm travelling with the Avatar, but I don't want him to-" I stopped myself.