Imprisoned

Chapter 5

Sorry I skipped an episode, I just couldn't really think of much for it.

Also I didn't draw this, I recoloured it.

(Feel free time comment)

Word count 2448 words

(Y/n) POV

I made my way back to camp wanting to die, "Great, you're back!" Aang smiled.

"What's for dinner?" Sokka asked coming closer.

I sighed, "Sorry guys, there's no game out there. All I got was this" I handed them a bag of nuts.

They all frowned, "Don't worry guys," I took back the bag. "We can roast them" I smiled lighting a flame.

The plane surrounding us began to shake, "What was that?" Sokka asked.

It happen again, "It's coming from over there!" Aang pointed south.

I started running towards the danger, like the other two.

"Shouldn't we run away from huge booms? Not toward them?" Sokka yelled.

We all hide behind a fallen tree and spotted a young boy bending boulders into the air and punching them into the side of the ravine.

"An earthbender!" Katara gasped.

"Let's go meet him!" Aang smiled.

"Let's not!" I smiled, "Did you both forget the literal army after us!"

"He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously"

"You too Sokka?" I sighed, "Dose nobody care about our safety but me?"

Suddenly Katara is a few feet in front of them, excitedly addressing the earthbender, "Hello there! I'm Katara! What's your name?"

"Why do I speak? It's like nobody listens to my common sense" I sighed.

The young boy gasps in surprise, dropping the boulder he was bending to the ground. He flees quickly, bringing down an avalanche of boulders blocking us.

"I mean that hot prince is after us.... wait did I say that out loud?"

"Nice to meet you!" Aang shouted.

She sighed, "I just wanted to say hi"

"And I wanted to be a normal teen that wasn't being chased by a crazed honour obsessed freak, but life's not fair sister" I crossed my arms.

Aang then lit up, "Hey wait!That guy's gotta be running somewhere. Maybe we're near a village? And I bet that village has a market!"

"Which means no roasted nuts for dinner!"

"Hey I didn't see any of you hunting!" I defended my food.

——————

We entered a small earth village and started to look for the earthbender. Personally I think we shouldn't be here because we need to get to the Northern Water Tribe.

We need Aang to master all four elements! They say he is to take down the Fire Lord and if that's the case, we need to leave! Now!

As we were walking around the village I went to find food and noticed Katara entertaining a shop, "She's gonna get killed one of these days," I sighed. "And it's probably gonna be my fault" I ran after her.

"Hey. You're that kid. Why did you run away before?" She asked as I entered and we saw the bot from earlier.

He looked terrified, "Uh, you must have me confused with some other kid"