The Blue Spirit

Chapter 10

(Feel free time comment)

Word count 3541 words

(Y/n) POV

I came back inside of the cave holding some fruits and vegetables I was able to find.

I frowned seeing Sokka huddled in a ball as Katara put a rag on his head.

There was a wicked storm a couple of days ago and we had a small run in with Zuko as well. God it was an eerie moment when the two of us made eye contact when the gang and I escaped the water.

"How's Sokka doing?" I asked coming inside.

Katara sighed, "Not so good, being out in that storm really did a number on him"

"I couldn't find any ginger root for the tea, but I was able to get you some water" I handed her a full pouch of water.

"I found a map," Aang pulled it out. "There's an herbalist institute on top of that mountain. We could probably find a cure for Sokka there" he smiled.

Katara sighed, "Aang, he's in no condition for travel. Sokka just needs more rest. I'm sure he'll be better by tomorrow" she started to cough.

I stepped back way behind Aang. Don't judge me, I'm not in the mood to get sick!

"Not you too!" He frowned.

Katara weakly smiled, "Relax, it was just a little cough. I'm fi-" she started to violently cough.

I instinctively pulled Aang back, we can't afford all of us getting sick, "That's how Sokka started yesterday. Now look at him! He thinks he's an earthbender!" I pointed to my delusional twin who was flailing his arms around, "Take that, you rock!"

Aang sighed, "A few more hours and you'll be talking nonsense, too. I'm going to go find some medicine!" he pulled out his glider and I gripped his wrist.

"Yeah, your not going alone"

"(Y/n) it's too-"

"Don't even start!" I cut the Avatar off, "I've been through more shit than you and I'm helping my siblings get better"

He sighed, "Hop on"

————————
(Third Person) POV

Two soldier's sat on look out as one was studying the two wanted posters with them.

"Says here that the Avatar can create tornadoes and run faster than the wind. Pretty amazing!"

"Ah, that's just a bunch of Fire Lord propaganda! There's no way that's true!"

"Well they also say the Blue Dragon was able to stop a swarm of fire balls in mid air and turn the blue! She sounds even cooler!"

"Ok now I know that's fake"

As the scouts returned to work they saw a cloud moving swiftly along the ground which turns out to be Aang and (Y/n).

They run by wrecking the outpost on accident. One of the scouts blows a horn signaling that the Avatar and Blue Dragon have been spotted.

—————————
(Y/n) POV

We made it to the herbalist institute pretty quickly, I let go of Aang and got to my feet.

"Wow, your pretty strong, how did you get us here so quick?" I chuckled.

He smiled, "My family in trouble motivates me"

The Southern Water Tribe Firebender || Zuko x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें