The Waterbending Master

Chapter 13

(Feel free time comment)

Word count 5163 words

(Y/n) POV

"I'm not one to complain, but can't Appa fly any higher?" Sokka groaned as Appa was just barely hovering over the water.

"Wow you complaining? Never" I rolled my eyes sharpening my metal fans.

Aang looked back like he was gonna kill my brother, "I have an idea! Why don't we all get on your back and you could fly us to the North Pole?!"

I was taken back by his demeanour, but couldn't blame him. I mean he was on the road for this long with Sokka. Hell I've know him all of my existence and I'm still not used to him.

"I'd love to. Climb on everyone, Sokka's ready for take off" he pointed to his back.

I rolled my eyes putting my fans away, "You're a man with many talents bro"

"Look, we're all just a little tired and cranky because we've been flying for two days straight" Katara sighed.

"And for what? We can't even find the Northern Water Tribe There's nothing up here" Sokka gestured to the vast nothingness.

"Not to mention... I just realized that I'm in trouble" I bit my lip.

"Why?" Katara raised a brow.

I opened my palm and made a small amount of blue fire run around my fingers, "Southern Dragon?"

"Oh..."

"Don't worry (Y/n)!" Aang smiled, "I'll tell them your my firebending teacher! They'll have to accept you then"

I smiled, "Thanks Aang, but I thought you didn't want to learn firebending?"

He smirked, "They don't know that"

I smirked gasping, "You've been around me to much"

"Yes he has" Sokka rolled his eyes.

I sat back as the water in front of Appa suddenly rose and solidified to ice spikes.

We started to scream as Aang violently yanked the reins to this right in an attempt to avoid the sudden obstacle.

We held on for dear life to the sides of the saddle. As Aang was swerving Appa, when another ice spike manifests right in from of us. Parts of the ice attaches itself to Appa's leg, freezing instantly.

Not thinking I stood up as a fleet of ships came toward us, "Stay back!" I yelled opening my fans up ready to cause some damage.

Katara stood up and made me put my weapons down, "They're waterbenders! We found the Water Tribe!"

—————

The army didn't speak as they brought us into the city.

"There it is!" Aang gasped pointing in front of us.

Katara gasped, "The Northern Water Tribe"

"We're finally here" Sokka smiled.

I bit my lip, this isn't gonna be good.

We continued to travel towards the centre of the of the city.

"I can't believe how many waterbenders live up here!" Katara smiled.

"We'll find a master to teach us, no problem" Aang patted her shoulder.

"This place is beautiful" she told us.