Into the Inferno

Chapter 47

(Feel free time comment)

(A/n graphic chapter)

Word count 6058 words

(Y/n) POV

I clenched my fists as the ships began to make their way towards the two of us, "Hey," I gave Aang a light punch on his arm. "We can do this" I forced a smile out for him.

He nodded, "Yeah. We can" he said most unsurely.

We watched as the ships began to excrete an enormous amount of flames barreling to the earth below.

I arched myself to appear taller on the stone pillar Aang and I stood. I tightened my bracket and nodded to him as he looked to Momo who was perched on his shoulder, "Momo, time for you to go"

I gave a sad smile, "Goodbye Momo" he gave us a look before flying away from danger as Aang closes his eyes and breathes deeply.

Aang began to do multiple spinning kicks to send giant sections of the stone pillar beneath him toward Ozai's ship as I screamed sending a massive spasm of lightning towards the ships as well.

I grasped the top of my head as it began to feel like thousands of little Momo claws gripped my scalp.

"You okay (Y/n)?" He asked me before sending more rocks towards Ozai.

I nodded twisting my hands to light the rocks he sent up ablaze, "I'm. Fine!" I screamed as my head felt like it was burning my hair off.

"You think you're up for that one move we learned about in the North?" He asked me.

I raised a brow, "You mean do the tidal wave?"

He smirked, "Yeah. But with fire~"

I let out a low chuckle before the two of us threw our hands down before making a large wall of fire detach from the ground and made it crash into the ships.

We then made eye contact with the mad lord and he smirked. Ozai, lowered his bending stance before removing his armor and cloak, burning it and leaving his chest bare.

He then jumped off of his platform before using his firebending to fly like a rocket toward the two of us. I didn't even know that was fucking possible!

————
(Third Person) POV

From one of the ships they were able to steal Sokka, Suki and Toph watched the Avatar and Southern Dragon take on the self proclaimed Phoenix King.

"What just happened‌?" Suki gasped as Sokka grabbed the binoculars he found on the taken over ship.

Sokka looked to see Aang, "It's Aang! He's back! And-" Sokka's stomach dropped as he saw his sister, "(Y/n)... no!"

"Wait..." Suki grabbed the other telescope the ship had, "What's up with her hair?" She asked.

The two's eyes widened as they got a better visual of the girl as Toph raised a brow, "What happened?!"

Sokka became to the brink of tears, "...No," he shook his head. "NO!"

————

Ozai stood opposite of the Avatar and Dragon and began to smirk, "After generations of Fire Lords failed to find you, now the universe delivers you both to me as an act of providence"