Chapter 1

Welcome to the devil's gate.

Disclaimer

This is fanfiction, so keep that in mind.

I kindly ask that you refrain from providing any negative feedback on this book. Everyone has different motivations for reading and writing books, and I would appreciate it if you respected that. Additionally, I ask that you not take any of my ideas without permission. Lastly, I kindly ask any haters to kindly leave and enjoy their own books. Thank you.

Love From The Devil Playlists

Melanie Martinez/ Test Me
Ariana Grande/ Ghostin
Arian Grande/ Touch it
Ariana Grande/ Quit

Disclaimer 2

All of this is just my idea, but I'm warning you of sequences from the movie "It."Don't worry, bitches; as I already stated, this is merely fiction; in any case, have fun!

    A demon walking the streets in the dead of night? You surveyed the scene unfolding before you with a curious eye, noting the demon's presence with a hint of intrigue. As you gathered your papers together, you mused to yourself, "How fascinating." After all, you weren't the police, only a barista at the local cafe, trying to make ends meet.

Last month, a headline grabbed the attention of many when reports surfaced that young women between the ages of 20 and 28 had gone missing. Witnesses described seeing red and black figures skulking through the streets of the city, primarily at the stroke of midnight. After collecting all the available information, one article revealed a particular location outside of the city, near a river referred to as the "Crimson River."

For thousands of years, the people have venerated a god of immense stature, whose living consists of consuming human lives. Every week, a sacrifice is chosen and presented before the deity, who reigns with absolute power. But when the people defied him, he manifested as the devil, with his jagged fangs, pointed tongue, and terrifying, crimson eyes glinting with a malicious grin.Though the thought was frightful, it only served to pique your curiosity. You had to find a way to the river and, with a plan in mind, you bid farewell to the night in preparation for the task ahead.

Time skipped

    It was almost closing time when you said goodbye to the client, who nodded and walked away. Groaning at the sight of the clock, you informed your coworker that you needed to go home; she nodded and advised you to stay careful. You exited, returned to your car, and returned to the seat, your rucksack containing flashlights in case you needed them for your 1-hour journey.

Wrapping your heavy jacket around your body, you drove to your destination, switching on the radio to keep you entertained during the journey. However, the news soon brought an unwelcome distraction; another woman had gone missing, this time near a coffee shop at 11:10. Wearing a black jacket and red pants, she had been bitten on the left side of her neck with bruises on her skin, leading authorities to assume it was rape. 

An employee named Y/N had departed at 11:00 and would be contacted for further information. If any witnesses had seen what had happened, they were urged to call the provided number. Sighing uneasily, you could not help but think of your coworker and the tragedy that had befallen her. With a heavy heart, you chose to focus on the road ahead.

    Upon arriving at the destination, it became apparent that the journey to the river would be a bit more difficult than expected. It was necessary to walk down a spooky dirt road through the forest, as bringing the car would have resulted in it becoming dirty and would have taken away from the eerie atmosphere. Gathering the necessary supplies, the traveler donned their running shoes, turned off the car, and began the journey.

The darkness of the night enveloped you as you made your way along the dirt path, your flashlight beam illuminating only a small circle around you. Your senses became hypersensitive, every soft rustle of the trees and whisper of the wind a reminder of your vulnerability. You could feel the chill of the night air and smell the sweet scent of the blooming flowers that surrounded you. You kept a brisk pace, your footsteps echoing as you went.Finally, you reached the river, the moonlight glimmering off the rippling surface. 

Here, you could take a moment to appreciate the beauty of the night, and even take a few moments to relax and take in the serenity that the river provided. After a few moments, you collected your supplies and continued on your journey, the stars twinkling above you and the moonlight guiding your path. The night sky was alive with stars as you made your way along the eerie dirt path, the only source of light being the beam of your flashlight. Your senses were heightened, your ears taking in every subtle sound of the forest night, while the chill of the air and the sweet scent of the blooming flowers surrounded you. You kept a brisk pace, your footsteps echoing in the stillness of the night as you made your way to your destination:

The river roared as it rolled along its course, crashing against jagged rocks and carrying along twigs and leaves. You could almost feel its energy, and you knew that the demon you were searching for was lurking nearby. You sensed his presence, and you were filled with an intense determination to find him.Your eyes scanned the area, quickly taking in the various sights and sounds. You heard the rustling of trees, the chirping of birds, and the gurgling of the river. You smelled the earthy, wet scent of the riverbank and felt the sun's warmth on your skin. You could feel the river's power, and you knew that the demon was close.

You drew back since it was so chilly, stood up and glanced around, and decided to take a walk by the river. You grabbed and unlocked your phone for music. The air around you seemed to electrify, and a feeling of uneasiness came over you. You stepped back, suddenly aware of the faint, ghostly roar of the river in the background. You hesitated, then cautiously stepped closer to the dark figure, a chill running through your veins as you realized it was the very demon you had been searching for. The creature's glowing red eyes seemed to pierce your soul as it stared unblinkingly at you. You felt your heart race as you realized this was the moment of truth. You gulped and readied yourself for the ultimate confrontation.

What the fuck

You tried to move but couldn't; it felt as if an invisible force was holding you back, keeping you rooted to the spot. Suddenly, a cold wave of water rushed towards you, its icy feet never touching the ground. An eerie orchestra erupted in the neighborhood, its dark melody blaring and reverberating through your earphones, causing you to shudder and weep. The sound was like a million voices screaming at once, louder than anything you had ever heard before. The water kept rising, higher than the trees behind you, with thunder roaring through the sky. Voices yelled out, piercing through the air. Then, you felt a warm hand on your chin, turning your head towards its owner. He was very attractive, with a soft face and piercing eyes. You were mesmerized, but before you knew it, he had let go of your chin and you were plunged into darkness. He simply chuckled and walked away, leaving you with a feeling of confusion and despair.