86 (Last Chapter)

It's been 7 years since Elena and Elijah decided to keep the baby and raise it. 

A lot happened during that time. Elijah finished his studies and is now working in his father company, helping him with decisions and once his father will retire, Elijah will be the one in charge. Elena is now studying while having some shifts at the hospital and raising their child, it can be difficult but they have the help of Klaus, Caroline, Kol, Rebekah, Bonnie, Stefan and Elijah's parents.

At first, Mikael, Elijah's father, wasn't very nice to Elena because he feared she got pregnant to get married to Elijah and be a trophy wife but she proved him wrong, in fact Elijah and Elena got married after 5 years of having their child.

*Flashback*

Elena was in the hospital with Elijah and it was time for her to start pushing.

"Why the hell the freaking drugs don't work? I thought it should stop hurting!" Elena said while holding very tightly Elijah's hand, making Elijah wonder if she was breaking some bones of his hand.

"You need to do another push. We already have the head!" The doctor said.

"Let me see..."

"No! I don't want you to look at me when I'm giving birth... It will make you stop liking me." Elena yelled.

"Nothing can make me stop like you. I love you, Elena Gilbert!" Elijah said and kissed her forehead that was sweating but he didn't mind.

"I love you so muuuch!" Elena yelled as she pushed and suddenly they heard a cry.

"Congratulations! Your baby girl is here!" The doctor said. "Would the father like to cut..."

"Yes!" Elijah cut the doctor off.

After having the baby in his arms, he knew that he loved that beautiful baby girl with all of his heart and he loved Elena for giving him such a precious daughter and to make him see what was like to truly love someone. He knew that from that moment forward he would do everything to make sure Elena and their beautiful baby girl would be happy and healthy.

"You did it! You gave birth to our beautiful daughter. And look! She has 10 fingers and 10 toes." Elijah said as he let Elena hold their baby girl.

"She's so beautiful! And so tiny! Is it normal to be so tiny?"

"It's very normal. I now need to clean your baby and make sure everything is alright. I'll give her back in a minute." The nurse said.

After awhile the nurse came back with the baby girl and gave her to Elena.

"Have you decided a name for your little girl?"

"Yes. Her name is Ella." Elijah said as he admired that little human being that felt like the most precious thing that there was in the entire world.

"That's a beautiful name." The nurse said.

*End Of Flashback*

It's now Christmas time, Elena and Elijah decided to have Christmas at their home for the first time, they usually went to Elijah's parents place but this time they wanted to be the hosts.

As Elena was making sure the Christmas tree was perfect with the help of her beautiful daughter and handsome husband, she couldn't help but think about her wedding day, how Caroline was a miracle worker and was able to help them have the wedding of their dreams because she was a event planner with many contacts and she was incredible at her job, not only making sure everything would go perfectly but also being able to talk with people, which was why Caroline quickly was able to make her own event planning agency. Although, Caroline only was able to do that thanks to the support of her friends and her sweet boyfriend who's been her number one fan.

New Town, New Friendships & New LovesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara