63

(From now on I should always put this video first bc it's the intro, right?)

Stefan was now in the Scull because he had an early shift and he was hoping that Rebekah would appear to have some breakfast there but after awhile he realized she was probably not gonna have breakfast there.

"What's going on with you today? You look more serious than usual." His co-worker and friend said.

"It's nothing, Lexi." Stefan lied.

"Oh my God! Is this about that blonde girl, isn't it?" Lexi asked with a smile.

"Her name is Rebekah and she isn't just a blonde woman, she is much more than that."

"Touchy subject, I see... But what happened? I thought things between you two were going well." Lexi said.

"I don't know how they are

"I don't know how they are. One day we seem to be close and that maybe there's a chance for us in the future but then there's other days that make me think that I'm just being a fool and that Rebekah will always see me just as her a friend." Stefan admitted.

"Stefan, I've known you for a long time. I love you. You're like a brother to me. So I say this with all my love: Stop crying and fight for her if you really like her or just get over her." Lexi said.

"One can't simply get over Rebekah. That magnificent 5'7'' woman with icy blonde hair and deep blue eyes. To not mention how caring and protective she is of the ones she loves..."

"You should get a mop because someone might trip on the pool of your own drool." Lexi said.

"Shut up!" Stefan said with a smile.

"Is she really that amazing? I never seen you like this before." Lexi said.

"I never met someone who made me feel like Bekah makes me feel." Stefan sighed.

"I say go fight for her love. I think whatever it's going on between you two is not over, it's actually far from being over... I've noticed how you two look and smile at each other. Not to mention how she gives me looks whenever she see us talking."

"Are you saying Rebekah is jealous? That there's a chance for me?" Stefan asked with a smile.

"I think she's jealous... or maybe she just doesn't like me. Anyway, we are only young once and we need to make the most of it. I say take chances on things you want to do and people you want to be with. Life is too short." Lexi said.

"You really are my best friend, Lexi." Stefan said and hugged her.

" Stefan said and hugged her