83

Caroline and Klaus were laying down in his bed, completely naked with only a sheet covering them.

"I can't believe this happened. I was gonna make you wait for at least 3 real dates before actually doing it." Caroline said.

"I was gonna make you wait too. But then I realized... I'm a dude." Klaus said and they both laughed.

"Oh! So that's it? You just wanted to get lucky

"Oh! So that's it? You just wanted to get lucky." Caroline joked.

"Of course not. I would wait until we were 80 if it was needed. But you have to see that being around a woman as stunning and smart as you, it makes things hard for a guy... literally." Klaus said and Caroline laughed.

"If when I met you someone told me that the moody secretive British guy was actually funny and would be the best boyfriend a woman could have, then I wouldn't believe it. I mean the moody guy on a party, being funny?" Caroline joked.

"I didn't want to go to that party but I'm glad I did and meet you."

"I was so drunk."

"You were the only person I was able to truly talk to." Klaus said and kissed her. "I love you. I love you so much, Caroline Forbes."

"I love you too, Niklaus Mikaelson. I love you with all my heart." Caroline said and they kissed lovingly.

Suddenly, Caroline's phone started to ring, making Caroline break the kiss, while Klaus kept kissing her jawline and then her neck.

"Nik, I probably need to take this."

"Come on, Love! Don't answer it." Klaus asked her.

"It might be important." Caroline said as she answered the phone, making Klaus give her his very well known puppy dog eyes, making her smile as she rolled her eyes.

After Caroline ended the call, she got up from the bed with a sheet covering her, making Klaus be with no cover and so he used a pillow to cover part of himself.

"Nik, you are a bad influence on me."

"How come? All I did was listening to you moan my name." Klaus said with a smirk.

" Klaus said with a smirk