73

Elena woke up in the couch, on top of Elijah, using Elijah's chest as a pillow.

"Good morning!" Elijah whispered to Elena.

"Good morning!" Elena whispered with a small smile and he gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Ugh! Please stop shouting... I need my sleep." Caroline said from the other couch there was on the giant living room, hating waking up with a really big headache from how hangover she was.

"Love, do you need me to go find something for you?" Klaus whispered, even if he was hangover and didn't felt like getting up, but he would do that sacrifice for her.

"No! Don't leave me. I just want you by my side." Caroline whispered as she snuggled to him, making him smile, loving to have Caroline in his arms and showing she wanted him to be by her side.

"Of course, Love!"

"Good morning y'all!" A few guys said when got to the living room.

"Shhhh! Damn! Doesn't anyone know to stay silent?" Rebekah said as she walked to the living room with Stefan by her side.

"This is our house!" One of the guys said.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go." Rebekah said.

"I'll go with you." Stefan said.

"We should probably leave too." Elijah said.

"Where's Bonnie?" Caroline asked.

"Kol saw how drunk she was so he made her get some sleep." Klaus said.

"Okay. I'll text her saying we left and let her sleep." Caroline said.

Elena ended up going to Elijah's bedroom to sleep it off, Caroline to Klaus's bedroom and Stefan to Rebekah's.

***

Elena put a can trash on Elijah's side of the bed before she went to lay down on his bed.

"What is that for?"

"Well, if you start to feel bad and need to throw up, you can use it. I can't even imagine how you are since it was the first time you played true American." Elena said.

"Well, I'm with you, so I can't complain."

"Awww! You're so sweet!" Elena smiled and kissed him softly.

Gif made by -ELEJAH

"You're the sweet one. Making sure I have everything in case I feel under the weather. I've never met someone who had such a big heart like you." Elijah smiled, admiring the woman by his side, admiring not only her beauty but also how kind and caring she was.