72

It was night, Stefan was not going to work so they decided to take advantage of that and the fact that Kol was going to have a free frat house for hours so they all would hang out and drink.

"Hey... Who wants to play true American?" Caroline asked because she felt that if Bonnie would drink she would get more loosen up and just have fun, same for Rebekah, because lately she's been worried about Stefan and Lexi's friendships, even if everyone could see they were just friends.

"Yes! I'm in!" Kol quickly said.

"It sounds like a cool idea." Stefan said.

"What's this game? And what are the rules?" Elijah asked.

"Oh my God! You're so old!" Kol mocked his brother.

"Okay... so it's 50 percent drinking game, 50 percent life-size Candy Land." Elena said.

"More like 75 drinking, 20 Candy Land and the floor is molten lava." Caroline said.

"It's more 90 percent drinking game, with a loose Candy Land structure." Kol said.

"But with stakes." Elena warned him.

"Let's do teams?" Kol asked.

"Sure." They all said.

"Ready?" Kol asked them counted to 3, making everyone hold up a random number of fingers against their foreheads and Elijah because was still not understanding the game completely, he imitated Elena.

"Okay. I'm with Elijah." Klaus said.

"Wait. You don't want to be on my team?" Elena asked Elijah.

"I just copied you. You guys haven't given me much information." Elijah said.

"Lijah keep up. You put a random number of fingers against your forehead and get teamed up with whoever is holding up one less finger as you."

"What if that won't happen?" Elijah asked.

"Unmatched players can team up as needed." Klaus said.

"So everyone knows this game but me?"

"Yeah!" Everyone said.

"Okay. Let me explain better." Elena said and started to explain the game. "Starts off with 4 zones. An alternate zone is a crazy zone."

"There's a trail of chairs, but the floor is lava." Rebekah said.

"These are the pons, they are the soldiers of the secret order." Elena said pointing to the big amount of beers, then pointed to the bottle of liquor. "This is the king of the castle."

"And remember everything you hear in True American is a lie. Knock on wood." Klaus said as he knock on wood.

"And starts with a shotgun tip-off." Elena said.

"Oh! That I can do." Elijah said and quickly started to drink the beer, making everyone laugh. "Yes! There's no going back now."

"One, two, three, four, JFK!" Elena said.

"FDR!" Everyone else yelled and they all started to get on top of the couch, table and those things.

"Abe Lincoln, George Washington..." Elena said.

"Cherry Tree!" They all yelled so Elijah quickly yelled too, even if he wasn't understanding.

After awhile they all were drunk and Elijah was now understanding the game.

"All we have to fear..." Elena said."

"It's fear itself." They all yelled and drank the beer.

"All trash belongs..." Kol yelled as he throw his empty can beer to the trash.

"In the junk yard!" The rest yelled and threw their empty beer cans.

"I got to go to the castle!" Klaus yelled, as he moved chairs to go to the castle.

"Go, Nik! You can do it!" Caroline said.

"JFK!" Klaus yelled once got to the castle.

"FDR!" The rest yelled and drank.

"Welcome to Ellis Island, guys!" Stefan said with a bowl filled with beer cans as the rest was in line.

"You're a Bill!" He said giving a beer to Klaus.

"You're a George!" He said to Rebekah.

"You're a Bill!" He said giving Caroline a beer.

"You're Greek! Get out of here!" Stefan yelled to Elena.

"Why?"

"You're a Greek! Get out of here!" Stefan yelled, so she left to the other place of the room, making Stefan see Kol in a blanket. "He's got the plague. Everyone leave!"

Then they were in the kitchen and Elijah was laying in the balcony and Elena had a bottle of gin in her hands.

"My name is Eli Whitney and I created cotton gin." Elijah said, making everyone yell gin as Elena poured into his mouth the gin.

Quickly they found themselves ending the game from how drunk they were. Caroline and Klaus were making out in the couch and suddenly Caroline couldn't help but smile.

"Someone seems to be way up."

"I'm only a man, love! You have no idea how hard it's been for me."

"Oh! I'm starting to feel it now." Caroline laughed and he laughed too then they kissed passionately.

Kol was taking Bonnie to the bedroom because he wanted to do right by her.

"Kol is taking me to bed..." Bonnie laughed.

"What's so funny about that?" Kol asked confused.

"Just that you really surprised me..." Bonnie said as he made her lay down on his bed. "You know...when I first met you I thought you were a guy with a really big ego and who only thought of how many girls numbers could get in one night..."

"Ouch!" Kol said, making her smile.

"No... but then you were so stubborn in making me get to know you that in the end I realized there was more to you... You have been so kind and caring to me..." Bonnie said and leaned in to kiss him but he stopped that from happening.

"You better get some sleep, darling." Kol smiled to her.

"Don't you want to kiss me?" Bonnie asked in a very drunk state.

"Oh! I do... I really, truly do." Kol said, making her smile. "But not like this. I don't want to kiss you when we are drunk."

AN: Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It's kinda a filler chapter, but I love seeing the game True American from New Girl so I decided to try to make a chapter of it (the video has the rules of the game).
I try not to talk about all the drama that happens behind the scenes, especially because I usually am not up with what's going on, but I think it's important for me to say that I do not agree with Nate Buzz behavior and that just make me decide that I will do the abort storyline so everyone be able to talk about it. I have my beliefs but I would never use my religion to hate others just bc have other beliefs, I believe we should love and respect each other. Sorry for the rant. Love you guys!