62

(bc it's an intro I feel that I should put this video now in the start of every chapter)

Elena quickly went to Caroline and Bonnie's dorm room because she needed to tell someone what happened and clearly she couldn't talk with Rebekah about this.

"Hey! What happened?" Bonnie asked as she saw Elena's face and let her in.

"You guys won't believe what happened. I went to get a coffee and when I was waiting for my coffee, someone called my name. Guess who was it. That's right, it was Elijah."

"What did he say?" Caroline asked.

"He said he wanted to talk with me."

"See? That's the right thing to do. So what did you guys talked about?" Bonnie asked.

"We didn't talked about anything, I grabbed my coffee and get the hell out of there. He tried to schedule a time for us to meet but I didn't know what to do so I just said I have been busy and now I don't know what the heck to do because when I'm around him alone I feel awkward and that we can't talk like we used to. Which sucks because I really enjoyed spending time with him." Elena said.

"Spending time? That's all you enjoyed?" Caroline asked with a smirk

"Yes! And now everything's weird." Elena said.

"I already told you this. You should talk with him and try to see how things go." Bonnie said.

"And let the ball stay on his court? No! If he wants you, he will fight for you." Caroline said.

"Or maybe he won't do a thing because he will think Elena doesn't want anything with him and will try to respect her feelings and stay only her friend." Bonnie said.

"Yeah... you're right. There's no way a guy stays your friend even after you two shared a moment without hoping you'll have something. That's crazy! It's not like they made movies and books about it or anything... oh wait." Caroline said.

"We are not in a movie! Meaning they need to talk. Same thing, in movies they never need to share their phone number or agree when and where to meet but somehow they always know, but in real life things aren't like that and people need to talk..." Bonnie said.

"What if talking with him will only make things more awkward? I don't want that." Elena said.

"You'll have to do it if you want you guys to be back to normal." Bonnie said.

"But don't give him all the power. You don't want him to feel pity or to see you as the girl who he rejected." Caroline said.

"He won't think of her like that."

"So you don't see Kol as the annoying guy who keeps flirting with you even if you told him multiple times that you are not interested." Caroline said and noticed Bonnie looking down, avoiding eye contact, making Caroline smile. "Unless you are not as disinterested in him as you try to make it seem. Oh my God! Did something happen between you and Kol?"

"What? No! We just slept."

"Wait. What? What happened? You slept with Kol?" Elena asked confused.

"Yeah! Bonnie says she wanted to give me and Nik some privacy but I think it was more an excuse to be with Kol." Caroline said with a smirk.

"No, it wasn't. I was gonna sleep with Elena and Bekah but they were sleeping so I texted Kol." Bonnie defended herself.

"Did you guys shared a bed?" Elena asked.

"Yes."

"Did you guys cuddle?" Caroline asked.

"Yes..." Bonnie said shyly and blushing.

"Oh my God! You're starting to like him." Caroline said very happy because she liked Kol and she thought Kol could make Bonnie very happy.

It was true that Bonnie and Kol weren't similar but that's what made Caroline think they could be so good for each other, Bonnie could be the voice of reason and open Kol's heart, making him stop his life of being a womanizer and Kol could help Bonnie to have some fun and enjoy life, so crazy things every once in awhile, he could help her set her spirit free.

"Ew! No! No, I'm not. I don't like Kol Mikaelson. I mean, I can't like Kol Mikaelson... he is like Kol Mikaelson." Bonnie said with a disgusted face, trying to deny her feelings for the young Mikaelson.

"Too bad, because he likes you." Caroline shrugged.

Suddenly they heard a door open and saw Rebekah with her hands covering her eyes

"Nik, if you are here and are naked please say something and tell me when it's safe for me to look." Rebekah said.

"Nik is not here. It's only me, Bonnie and Elena." Caroline said, making Rebekah stop covering her eyes, smile and seat next to them.

"Thank God! I just had breakfast and want to know everything about the date. How was it? Was he a jerk? Did he tried to do that thing where he pushes away people who start to get close to him? Where did you went?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah! Tell us everything." Elena said.

"Okay... Klaus asked Bonnie for help, which was very sweet of him. He took me to dinner in the middle of the woods and we had a nice dinner and drank amazing champagne. We talked about our past and our love life and when I thought the date was over he took me to a karaoke place and let me pick a song for us to sing."

"Which song did you pick?" Rebekah asked.

"London Boy..." Caroline said with a goofy smile.

"Are you saying that my brother, Niklaus Mikaelson, went on stage and sang a Taylor Swift song? Please tell me there's a video of that."

"Sorry." Caroline laughed. "And then he took me to the dorm room and we said goodnight until I saw Bonnie's note saying she wanted us to have some privacy so..."

"Before you continue I feel that I need to remind you that I'm Nik's sister and prefer not to know about his sex life." Rebekah said with a disgusted face making the girls laugh.

"No, we didn't do it. I just asked him to stay the night and so we talked a bit more and fall asleep cuddling... It was the best date ever!" Caroline smiled.

"Awww! You're so in love!" Elena said mocking the words in love.

AN: Hey guys! What did you think about this chapter just with girl talk? I like to make chapters like this because even if they don't develop the story, it shows the characters don't stop hanging out with their friends once they get a boyfriend. Stay safe!