64

Rebekah made her brothers go to her room because she wanted to have some sibling bonding time, so Kol decided it would be fun to make brownies, but his siblings didn't know they weren't just any regular brownies.

"So...? Is dad still thinking on giving you the car, maybe?" Elijah asked.

"Even if you get it, you will need some serious gas money because the cruiser is a boat." Kol said.

"I know it's a boat. This whole gas shortage bites." Rebekah said.

"Who's getting a boat?" Elijah asked.

"There is no gas shortage, man. It's all fake! The oil companies control everything! But there's this guy who invented this car that runs on water, man. It's got the fiberglass air-cooled engine and runs on water!" Kol said.

"So, it is a boat!" Elijah said.

"No, it's a car. But you put water in the gas tank instead of gas... and it runs on water, man!" Kol yelled.

"Wow!" Rebekah said.

"You know what? I like the word hip. Hip! Hip! Hip!" Elijah said enunciating the word carefully. "Hey, I can see my mouth!"

"I heard there's some people in India who are faaaast!" She said. "And their minds are so advanced that they can actually think themselves to death!"

"Oh!" Kol said. "I hope I'm not doing that right now... my mind is always doing things that I don't even know about."

"Not big news..." Klaus laughed.

"Hip! Hip!" Elijah said. "It looses its meaning after awhile."

"You know what? I've heard somewhere there's this people in France." Kol said.

"What do they do?" Rebekah asked curious.

"You see? They are incredibly... French!" Kol said and they all laughed.

***

Caroline, Elena and Bonnie were having a girls day, but now then Bonnie show them that she had some magic tea, which they decided to experiment.

"You were right, Bonnie. Now, not only are we beautifying but we're also groovyfying! Hey, I just made up a word." Caroline said with a beauty mask on her face.

"Yeah! Who said you can't do two great things at once? I bet it was a one-armed pessimistic guy!" Bonnie said also with a beauty mask on her face.

"Yeah! You just gotta stay positive! Like I don't want to learn carpentry so every day I think positive thoughts about not learning carpentry. Look at me, I don't know a thing about carpentry!" Caroline said.

"Oh my God! I can feel like all the molecules on my body. I'm gonna count them!" Elena said and closed her eyes. "One... two... three..."

"Yeah! I have something to say. I went to the mall today and I bought a pair of new shoes and they are beautiful!" Caroline said.

"Eighteen... nineteen..." Elena said and opened her eyes. "I have the biggest hands in the world! Damn it!" Elena said and closed her eyes again. "One... two..."

"I had a sex dream about Kol!" Bonnie suddenly said and then started to laugh. "I can't believe I actually said that."

"Kol, huh?" Caroline said with a smirk.