58

The entire day Caroline has been cranking out because today it was the day that she and Niklaus would have their official first date. Bonnie questioned Caroline at to why Caroline was so nervous about their date since they were already dating but Caroline couldn't help herself, after all it was her official first date with Niklaus Mikaelson.

She was nervous at to what she should or should not expect, since he didn't have her much information besides it would be a dinner and whenever she tried to ask information about what she should wear to see if it would be a place fancy or what kind of dinner place Klaus was intending on taking her to, but then Klaus would always say that didn't matter because whatever Caroline would wear would be amazing because she was so beautiful that nothing would ever look wrong on her, making her annoyed even if it was a sweet thing to say.

After spending, the afternoon trying different outfits, she ended up choosing a dark blue dress, because it was Klaus's favorite colar, with a blue necklace and blue heels. She curled her hair and decided to go with some natural makeup.

Caroline was trying to calm herself when she heard a knock on the door, so she took a deep breath and went to open the door and saw Klaus wearing a suit and tie and also was with a square pocket which she didn't know he only wear it to stop Elijah...

Caroline was trying to calm herself when she heard a knock on the door, so she took a deep breath and went to open the door and saw Klaus wearing a suit and tie and also was with a square pocket which she didn't know he only wear it to stop Elijah from making a speech about the importance of a square pocket in a suit and how it's important to look at the small details.

"Wow! You look... wow!" Klaus said, unable to put into word how beautiful Caroline looked.

"Thank you. You look pretty Wow yourself." Caroline smiled. "In fact, you look very sexy in a suit."

"Really?" Klaus smirked.

"Too bad you didn't came sooner so we could have some time before the dinner. Why didn't you came sooner?"

"Because I'm a stupid, stupid man!" Klaus said and kissed her softly but the kiss become more and more passionate by the moment.

"We probably should go... I don't want you to lose the... reservations...?" Caroline said trying to guess where they were going.

"Nice try, love. I'm still not telling you." Klaus said with a smirk.

Klaus took Caroline to his car and opened the door so she could get in.

"You know I can open and close the door for myself, right?" Caroline said.

"I know, Love. I'm trying to be chivalrous." Klaus said.

"Whatever." Caroline said.

"Are you trying to act upset so I will tell you where we are going?" Klaus asked.

"Damn it! I hate how well you know me." Caroline said, making Klaus chuckle and gave a peck on her forehead, then he closed the door and got in the car, starting to drive to where they would go.

"Love, I need you to put on this blindfold."

"What? This is our first date! Its no time for us to try something from the 50 shades of gray." Caroline said.

"I'm serious, love. It's part of the surprise." He said as he pulled over.

"Fine!" Caroline said and after they got out of the car, Klaus helped her blindfolding her and guide her to where they were going.

"Nik, if you let me bump into something or trip on something... I swear I won't talk to you for a week."

"Don't worry, love. I'm here to protect you. I will always be here for you." Klaus said softly.

"Damn it! This is no fair, Nik. You're so sweet, I can't even stay mad at you. Give me a kiss." Caroline said and Klaus gladly kissed her.

"Okay. We are here." Klaus said and took off her blindfold.

As Caroline open her eyes, she realized she was now in the woods and she saw small candle lights guiding to a small table prepared for two with a bottle of champagne.

Caroline couldn't believe in her eyes. No one had ever done something so sweet and romantic to her like this before.

"This is amazing, Nik."

"Are you sure, love? At first I thought in taking us to a restaurant but then I decided to talk with Bonnie because she knows you the best and I wanted to make sure I would get you the perfect first date and Bonnie told me that even if you do like to dress up, you also care more for the romantic gestures and to feel appreciated so... I thought that you deserved to appreciate genuine beauty... like I do every single time I look at you." Klaus said, making Caroline smile and blush.

"You are the greatest boyfriend anyone could ever ask for." Caroline said and kissed him.

AN: Hey guys! Double update! What do you think? This won't be the only thing it will happen in the date, I was just to excited to write even a bit of their date, that I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry for being smaller than usual but I hope you'll like it.