78

Elijah woke up with a noise, making him look up next to him and see if Elena was alright but the side of the bed was empty and he noticed the bathroom had lights on and that the noise was coming from there.

"Elena?"

"Elijah? Go back to bed." Elena said and vomit again to the toilet.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked.

"What did give it away? Was it all the vomit?" Elena asked irritated.

"Let me come in."

"Don't you dare! I am way too gross. I don't want you to see me like this. If you dare to open that door I will break your hand."

"Elena, I just want to help you." Elijah said from the other side of the door as he heard her flush the toilet and the water start to run.

"Aww! You are so sweet!" Elena said and after wash her teeth with water and her hands, she opened the door. "I would kiss you if I hadn't throw up just now."

Elijah surprised Elena by kissing her.

"You are beautiful and you could never look disgusting."

"I can't believe you kissed me, knowing that I had just throw up... You're so weirdly sweet." Elena said with a smile. "I have to go back to my dorm room, to take a shower, get ready and brush my teeth."

"Alright, but if anything happens, you call me and I'll be right over

"Alright, but if anything happens, you call me and I'll be right over."

"I think you coming right over it's what put us in this situation in the first place." Elena said.

***

Elena got to the dorm room and saw Rebekah smirking at her.

"I just woke up early." Elena lied badly.

"You are wearing yesterday's clothes." Rebekah said. "I just hope you two are wearing protection because with you sleeping at Elijah's this often, I wouldn't admire that you would get pregnant."

"That's... that's funny." Elena said with a fake laugh and kept laughing.

"The joke wasn't that funny." Rebekah said making Elena stop fake laughing and grab some clothes.

"I am gonna take a shower and get ready."

"Cool! I was about to go out for breakfast, we can go together." Rebekah said with a smile.

"Great! I'll be quick." Elena said and went to the bathroom.

***

Elena and Rebekah went to Sculls to have some breakfast and found Caroline, Klaus, Bonnie and Kol in a table so they walked over to them.

"Hey guys! How are you?" Elena said as she and Rebekah sat down.