60

After an amazing dinner and a fun time in karaoke, it was finally time for Klaus to take Caroline home.

"I really enjoyed tonight." Caroline said with a smile, feeling incredibly happy to have Niklaus Mikaelson as her boyfriend.

"I did too. I always enjoy your company." Klaus said, meaning it, making Caroline blush and then she kissed him softly.

She opened the door of her dorm room to find a note from Bonnie saying she wouldn't stay the night, making Caroline smile and look at Klaus.

"Nik, what would you stay of spending a little more time together?" Caroline asked with a smile.

"You know I would love to but I don't want you to get in troubles with Bonnie."

"Good thing she left a note saying she wouldn't sleep here tonight." Caroline said.

"Really? You don't say..." Klaus said with a smirk, making Caroline only smile more and kiss him.

*A few hours before*

Bonnie knows that Caroline is making Klaus wait but she also can see Caroline clearly wants to be with Klaus and Bonnie decided it was best for her to let a note saying she wouldn't sleep in their dorm room in case her best friend and Klaus would decide to be more intimate.

Bonnie at first went to Rebekah and Elena's dorm room but found them sleeping, so she then decided to text someone that was starting to grow closer to her more than she liked to admit it, aka Kol Mikaelson.

Me: Hey! I need a place to sleep. Elena and Bekah are already sleeping. Can I crash at your place?

Kol: Well, well... Look at this. Bonnie Bennett asking to sleep with me, Kol Mikaelson.

And this text made Bonnie roll her eyes.

Me: I simply asked for a place to sleep in. Don't start to get your imagination run wild.

Kol: I love that little sharp tongue of yours, darling. And you may stay at my place whenever you might like.

Bonnie smiled at Kol's text and quickly texted him saying she was on her way, once she got there, she saw Kol waiting for her in front of the house.

"Hey! Thank you so much for letting me crash in." Bonnie said with a smile.

"Of course, darling." Kol said with a smirk as they walked over to his bedroom.

"Can I ask you another favor?" Bonnie asked.

"Some guys will bring some girls so I probably won't be able to go sleep in the couch. Sorry, darling." Kol said.

"Not. It's not that. I'm okay with us sharing a bed." Bonnie said, which made Kol smirk, so she added. "And when I say share a bed I mean only share a bed to sleep in."

"Whatever you say, darling." Kol smirked, making her roll her eyes.

"Whatever. Anyway, I didn't brought any clothes to sleep in. Is there anything I can borrowed...? You know, that won't smell like that t-shirt you made me hide." Bonnie asked.

"Of course. Here's a t-shirt." Kol said as he gave her a t-shirt. "Although, I think my pants will be too big on you."

"Thanks. I'm just gonna get dressed." Bonnie said with a smile and went to the bathroom then got back wearing only his t-shirt which was big on her, looking almost like a dress.

"I gotta say, I do love seeing you wearing my clothes." Kol said with a smirk.

Bonnie simply rolled her eyes and got in the bed, making Kol face her back because she didn't want to give him hints that she wanted something to happen even if there were times she caught herself thinking what would be if she actually would be with him.

After a while, Bonnie turned around, facing Kol, making Kol wrap his arm around her to bring her closer, making her enjoy his warmth. She used his chest as a pillow while he gave her sweet kisses on the top of her head.

Kol started to move his hand from her back to her leg, feeling her soft skin, caressing her tight, making her wrap her leg around his waist as he traveled his hand under the t-shirt to her hip.

"Kol, what are you doing?" Bonnie whispered.

"Do you want me to stop? Just say the word and I'll stop." Kol whispered but she didn't said a word and started to kiss his neck, while he caresses her hip, then he got under the covers and started to lift up the t-shirt to start kiss her belly, making her moan softly.

"Kol... we shouldn't..." Bonnie whispered even if she now wanted him to keep going.

"Just tell me to stop." Kol whispered, Bonnie grabbed his face, guiding him to look at her and they could face each other.

"Kol, we shouldn't. At least not now, not this way..." Bonnie whispered and Kol nodded.

"I understand, darling." He whispered, making Bonnie surprised at how comprehensive Kol could be.

"Thank you..." Bonnie whispered and gave a peck on his cheek, then rest her head on his chest, enjoying how close they were and his warmth.

AN: Hey guys! What are you thinking of the story so far? I'm really enjoying writing it, so I hope you're liking it too.

Because I still have no laptop, I'm still not using gifs nor anything like that, but I was thinking once I got my laptop back, I would make a theme for this story, what do you guys think? I don't think I've seen a fanfic with it's own theme, like a tv show... anyway, what do you think? But I still don't know when I'll get my laptop back so I don't even know when I'll make this or if it will be any good if I decide to think of it.