76

It's been a week since Elena did the blood exams and because it wasn't urgent, it took some time to get the results.

She tried to do this once a year to make sure everything was alright, she was already used to, it would be blood exams and then going to the doctor to see the results and their suggestions.

She got the results and was now in her doctor, just to know what her doctor would say and what she could do to improve her health.

"First of all, I would like to congratulate you." The doctor said.

"Thank you... but why? Are my results that good?" Elena asked.

"They aren't bad, but it's not because of that." The doctor said, making Elena give the doctor a confused look.

"Then what is it?" Elena asked confused.

"You are pregnant! It's probably still very early on but with blood exams there's no way to mistake a pregnancy." The doctor said with a smile. "Now, I advice you to start to be more careful with what you eat and that you should go to a gynecologist as soon as you can just to make sure everything is alright."

"O-Okay

"O-Okay..." Elena said and after saying those words, the rest of the appointment seemed to be all a big fuzz.

Elena was pregnant... But she didn't know how it was possible... Well, she knew how but she and Elijah were very careful, she was on a pill and he wears condoms. She knew people say it doesn't work 100% of the time, but she couldn't believe this was actually happening.

Elena decided to go to a store near by and buy a pregnancy test from every brand they had and a big bottle of water, which made the cashier then call her Juno as she said how much was it for all the pregnancy tests and for the water.

Elena went as fast as she could to her dorm room and locked herself in the bathroom until she peed on ever stick possible, which had the same result in every single one of them... It was positive. She was pregnant.

 She was pregnant