70

Kol was walking around campus when he heard a noise of someone crying, he didn't know who was it but something inside him push him into going after the crying noises and he ended up finding Bonnie.

"Bonnie?" He asked, making her look up with her eyes red from crying, tears rolling down her face and her eyes not sparkling like they usually did.

"What's wrong, darling?" Kol quickly asked concerned, wanting to be helpful in any way possible and to make her stop crying because he was hating seeing her crying and being so sad.

"Kol, I prefer being alone. Besides, I'm sure you have way more fun things to do than to be here listening to me crying like a baby." Bonnie said.

"Darling, I'm not leaving you alone when you clearly are not okay. Why don't I take you back to your dorm room?"

"No!" She quickly said, making him look at her confused. "Please. Anywhere else but there."

"How about my frat house? I'm pretty sure most of the guys aren't there." Kol said.

"Okay." Bonnie said and so Kol took her to the frat house and quickly grabbed tissues that he had in his room. "Wow! You actually have tissues. I guess deep down you know men can cry."

"Yeah... that's why I have tissues... for crying." Kol said, making Bonnie roll her eyes.

"You're disgusting!"

"Oh please! All guys do it. I just don't lie about it." Kol said, making Bonnie roll her eyes again. "Look, I don't want you to force to talk with me about it but you're not okay and I just... I want you to know that if you would like to talk about whatever it happened that made you be like this, I'm here to listen."

"Oh please! Do you think I'm that naive? This whole innocent act about wanting to be there when I'm vulnerable just to use it for your advantage so then make a move because I'm in a vulnerable state... Do you really think I wouldn't see that coming?" Bonnie said.

"What are you talking about, Bonnie? I didn't even know it was you. I just heard someone crying and decided to see what happened and if I could help them. It happened to be you. I was actually worried about you when I saw you but if you're now here trying to make me look like a jerk without any feelings maybe I shouldn't have gotten so worried. I mean, if you are here just to make me look like a guy with no heart, maybe you're not feeling as bad as I thought you were." Kol said upset, making Bonnie feel awful for putting all her anger on Kol.

"I'm sorry, Kol. I... I'm upset and you don't deserve to hear me being a bitch just because I'm in a bad day." Bonnie said, feeling guilty with her accusations towards Kol.

"I know I can be many things but... I do worry about you and I do care about you." Kol said, making Bonnie smile slightly.

"If I tell you, can you not tell anyone? Not your brothers

"If I tell you, can you not tell anyone? Not your brothers. Not your sister. Not Caroline. No one!" Bonnie said and Kol nodded. "I was studying when someone knock on my dorm room door and when I opened I saw my mom."

"That's great! Isn't it?" Kol asked confused.

"No. My mom left me and my dad when I was a kid. I barely have any memories of her being around. My gramma was like a mother to me and was who helped my father raising me and who was there whenever we needed her. Now, my mom decided to show up and is trying to convince me to give her a second chance to get to know me... But how can I give a second chance to a woman who left me? To a woman who was supposed to love me unconditionally but instead she just left? And why now? I needed her before! I needed her when I got my first boyfriend! When I had my first crush! When I had my first dance! When I got my driver's license! When I graduated high school! When was my first day of high school! When I started to needed to use a bra! When I got my first period! Do you even know how awkward it is to get your period and tell your dad why the sheets had blood on them? My dad is that kind of guy who avoids to go at woman's hygienic products isle in the supermarket! It was so hard and now she's back... I imagine this moment for so long but... How can I even enjoy having her back if I can't help but keep wondering if she will leave again? Am I being a horrible daughter?"

"Of course not, darling! You have all the right to get some space. It was a lot... Maybe you should talk with your dad to see what he thinks of all this." Kol suggested.

"I can't! It will break his heart. She already hurt him too much."

"He will eventually find out."

"What if she leaves again? I don't want him to get hurt all over again." Bonnie said.

"Alright. But I think you have many questions that only your mother can answer them. I'm not telling you to give her a chance but maybe you two could meet to get some coffee so you can ask all the questions you've been wondering all these years. And just start with that. Just tell her how you feel, I'm sure she will understand." Kol said.

"Thank you. You're really sweet when you want to be." Bonnie said with a smile.

"So... you don't think I'm a womanizer with no feelings who just wants to get laid."

"Only the part with no feelings. I still think you're a womanizer who just wants to get laid."

"I guess that's a progress

"I guess that's a progress." Kol said, making Bonnie smile.