30

After showing the university to her mother, Caroline decided to go back to the dorm room, where she finds Kol flirting with Bonnie and Bonnie playing hard to get.

Caroline was surprised and impressed that Kol didn't let anything stop him from flirting with whoever he wanted to, not even his own sister, Rebekah, made him stop. Caroline wished she could flirt with Klaus without caring about Rebekah and how it could bring many troubles, she wish she would not overthink about how it would be every outcome or worry about the worst case scenario.

Caroline decided to talk with Kol in private, so they went to scull to talk without her mom or her friends eavesdropping or interrupting them.

"Why did you wanted to talk with me in private? Wait. Let me guess. You finally open your eyes and realized I'm the hot Mikaelson. I can't blame you for wanting to try to get something but I have now my eye on someone else." Kol smirked, thinking about Bonnie and how he loved her playing hard to get, it drove him crazy.

" Kol smirked, thinking about Bonnie and how he loved her playing hard to get, it drove him crazy

"No offense, but you are not my type. I kinda go for older guys."

"So I've noticed." Kol smirked, making Caroline blush.

"Am I being that obvious? I'm trying to get over him. I really am. Rebekah made crystal clear how she feels about me and Klaus being together... I just can't help myself. I mean, Klaus has this beautiful blue eyes that sparkle every time he talks about art or something that he is passionate about... And a man who is passionate about something is so hot... then he has this dirty-blonde curly hair that I just want to grab it... and his accent is to die for... but it's not only that, he is like the nicest guy and he might looked like this lone wolf but then you get to know him and you find out he is just a big softy. He is like the perfect man... but I can't be with him because of Rebekah."

"I'm so done with that whole Bekah thing. Don't get me wrong. I love my sister. I would never say this to her face but couldn't ask for a better sister."

"What's wrong with you? Why wouldn't you say that to her face? That's such a nice thing to say." Caroline said.

"As I was saying

"As I was saying... I love my sister but she shouldn't get in the middle of the love life of her siblings. I know she's just being overprotective. I mean, she's being over protective of Elena, Klaus and Bonnie. I can't blame her. I mean, I've become a ladies man ever since that bloody cheerleader... doesn't matter. Elijah always chooses family and the family business above anything else, including his happiness and love life. Then, there's Klaus who got really hurt last year. She is just being overprotective. But she needs to see that she can't boss her brothers around or have a saying in their private life."