Chapter 104: Elena vs Everyone.

Recap:

"Now that you've said it out loud, it does sound like a stupid idea," Talia murmured.

"At least you are safe."

"I love you."

"I love you too, my darling love." Klaus murmured. "Let's find Stefan. He was worried about you."

"I'm sure he won't miss us for an hour or two." Talia smiled as she began to take off her coat.

Klaus' eyes twinkled as he sped the two against a tree.

Chapter 104:

******

"Klaus and Cas- er, Ari, sitting in a car, f-u-s-s-i-n-g, first comes death and then comes- what? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're such a weirdo," Stefan chuckled.

"I'm just calling it how it is! Klaus, how many times have you argued with C- Ari in the last hour?" Talia laughed as Klaus muttered something under his breath. She sighed warily as her stomach rumbled. "Damn it, I'm hungry again."

"You're always eating," Ari murmured. "You're like a stick and yet, you're always eating."

"Next stop is a couple of hours away, princess," Klaus spoke as he turned a corner.

"I'll wait. No magicking up food." Talia sat back in her seat and smiled at Stefan. "What's up, Stef?"

"You still haven't told me where you disappeared to yesterday. I was worried sick."

"No biggie, we met a couple of boring hunters."

"I liked them," Ari spoke from the front passenger seat. "Especially that Sam, the other one was rude."

"Well?" Stefan raised an eyebrow as he turned in his car seat and looked at Talia. "Don't leave me out."

"Fine, fine, I'll tell you." Talia took off her seat belt and sat on the seat with her legs crossed. She pulled the seat belt on again. "Okay, so..."

*Mystic Falls*

Rebekah was in the barn at the Mikaelson Manor. She watched as Onyx, Talia's horse drank silently. "You're a beautiful creature."

"Why, thank you." Kol smirked as he emerged.

"Not you, Kol." Rebekah chuckled, "keep dreaming." 

"What are you doing here?" Kol asked.

"Feeding Talia's horse."

"I thought that was the housekeeper's job."

"It was, until you killed her," Rebekah scowled.

"Yeah, well, I was bored and she was boring." Kol shrugged as he walked towards the majestic horse. "I don't know what's more beautiful, the horse or Talia."

"Talia, for sure." Rebekah chuckled before she sighed. "I miss her, Kol. I miss Talia and Nik."

"Me too," Kol murmured. "Is Elijah still trying to track them down?"

"You know he is, but he can't find them."

"He's got shit witches." Kol laughed.

"No, Talia is that good of a witch. She's clearly shielding them all."

"Did you hear about Stefan?" Kol asked cautiously.

"No... what?"

"He's left town. To be with Talia and Klaus." Kol bit back laughter. "I wish I was there to see that frigid doppelganger's face when Stefan left."