Chapter 114: Don't Go towards the Light, Ya Hear Me???

Recap:

"I'- I'm- I'm, help me..." Talia reached out to Klaus before slumping down, face down on the floor, unconscious.

"Talia!" Lexi yelled out, grabbing Stefan's hand.

Klaus's mouth dropped open as he looked at Talia. Her back had been mutilated. "Talia!" Klaus sped over to her and attempted to pick her up when Kol pulled him back.

"Nik, no,"

"Don't stop me, I need-"

"Nik, look at what it says."

A large hole had been cut into Talia's top, starting from her shoulder blades down to her back dimples. There was a word that had been cut into her back, as if by a very sharp knife.

OCCULT.

You have been warned.

"Oh my God," Rebekah whispered.

"What the hell is this?" Stefan was repulsed as he caressed Talia's cheek.

"Shit is going down," Kol exhaled.

Klaus looked down at Talia and sighed softly. "Oh, love."

****

Chapter 114:

In Klaus' bed, Talia was unconscious as she rested on her stomach. Beside the bed, Klaus watched her, his face solemn. He willed for her to wake up just so he could apologise for shouting at her earlier. Anger bubbled in his stomach as Klaus recalled the events just a couple of hours ago. 

How the hell did I not realise she was hurt the second she walked in?

Klaus was angrier with himself for not noticing his girl was hurt. In a bid to calm himself, Klaus gently sat down next to Talia and stroked her back, which had not healed. "Wake up, princess." When Talia remained still, Klaus sighed softly; he longed to look into Talia's deep brown eyes and to fall into their dark pools. "Wake up, please, my love..."

Talia did not stir, though her eyes flickered.

A tear rolled down Klaus's face as he sighed as he lay next to her. "I need you here with me, baby,"

At the Gilberts', Elena was watching Jeremy as he ate. She was aware that he was ignoring her, but Elena could not help but wish he would acknowledge her, especially after their fight earlier on. Clearing her throat, Elena continued to watch Jeremy, who now turned his back against her as he slurped the milk from his cereal. Elena cleared her throat. Jeremy slurped loudly. 

"Oh, don't tell me you two are still fighting," Jenna groaned as she walked in.

"Any news on Talia?" Jeremy asked after he swallowed his last spoonful of cereal.

"Nope." Jenna sighed as she dropped down on the sofa. 

"Thought you said you wouldn't come back until you found her," Elena murmured. "You were pretty adamant, Jen."

"Elijah sent me back, said I needed to rest." 

Elena blinked. "Elijah? You were with Elijah?"

"Yes," Jenna frowned, "why? Do you have an issue with that?"

"What do you mean do I have an issue? I have an issue with the fact that you don't have an issue with Elijah." Elena scoffed.

"What's he supposed to have done?" Jenna chuckled.

"He had Talia staying at his house when she should've been with us."