Chaptet 42 "Cousin"

"In Dean and Renee's House"

After Seth and Sasha announced the news of buying a new house, they celebrated with Dean and Renee and had dinner then sat down in the living room to talk about how they intend to arrange their new house.

While they were chating, there was a knock at the door and they were surprised because it was 11 PM now.

Dean went to open the door and was surprised to find it was Alexa Bliss, he hasn't seen her in 10 years since high school but could recognize her.

"Alexa Bliss?" Dean said.

"Dean, How are you doing?" Alexa said.

"I am fine. . . It's been a long long time." Dean said.

"Yeah, I know....I was wondering if Seth Rollins still lives here with you. I need to see him." Alexa said.

"Yeah, come in." Dean said letting her in.

"Hey, everyone, sorry for coming at this time but I need to talk to you, Seth! It's very important." Alexa said to them.

Renee and Sasha welcomed her and Dean took Alexa and Seth to the backyard to talk as Alexa told him she wanted to talk to him alone.

"What does she want?!" Renee asked Dean and she didn't look happy to see Alexa.

"I don't know! She said in front of you that she wants Seth." Dean said.

Renee of course still remembers when Dean used to have crush on Alexa back in high school days, that's why she wasn't happy to see her.

Meanwhile, Seth was with Alexa and he had no idea what she wanted from him.

"I know you are surprised to see me after all these years but you are my only hope! I couldn't find anyone to help me except you." Alexa said and started crying.

"Hey, hey, calm down and tell me what happened." Seth said.

"My borther king Finn kidnapped my son." Alexa said while crying and told Seth everything that happened with her and her husband in the fairy land.

"Finn did all of that? Why?" Seth said in shock because Finn used to be his best friend in high school.

"He is willing to do anything he can to stay the king of the land.....he kidnapped my son to announce in the fairy land that it's his son that will inherit the kingdom." Alexa said.

"So disgusting!! What kind of king does that!!!" Seth said.

"Please, Seth! Finn was your best friend, please tell me if you have any access to the fairy land or any way you can reach to Finn!!" Alexa said.

"I...I am sorry, but me and Finn haven't talked in a long time, I wish I have any access to the fairy land but I don't." Seth said.

Alexa looked so disappointed and sad.

"I really want to help you..." Seth said.

"It's ok, I am sorry for wasting your time." Alexa said and got up to leave.

"Wait!!! I have something that might help you." Seth called so Alexa turned back to him in excitment.

"You do?" Alexa said.

"Your cousin, Noam Dar is still here in the human's land, I know where he lives and I believe he is the only fairy person on the human's land that still have access to the fairy land." Seth said.

"That's right!! You are right!! Can you take me to him!! Let's go now!!" Alexa said excitedly.

"Listen, we can't go now, it's too late, let me take you tomorrow." Seth said.