Chapter 2 "Health Problems"

"In AJ Styles' House"

It was 9:15 AM and both AJ and Alexa were still sleeping.

AJ's phone started ringing so he slowly woke up but when he grabbed his phone, it stopped ringing.

AJ looked at the clock and was shocked to find it was 9:15 AM! He was supposed to be in his work at 9.

He quickly got up and washed his face then he quickly got dressed up.

Alexa felt some noise in the room so she slowly woke up to find AJ getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Alexa asked.

"Did you turn off my alarm? It was supposed to wake me up at 8!" AJ asked.

"Yes, your phone rang at 8 but I turned it off....I didn't want it to disturb your sleep." Alexa said.

"Disturb what!!! I have work and I am late!!" AJ said and he rushed away.

"In The Hospital"

Seth has just finished an urgent surgery and went straight to the kids section where Sasha's clinic was.

Seth entered Sasha's clinic and found her sitting with a kid and his mother.

"Sorry for interrupting!" Seth said and sat on the patient's bed and started playing with the young kid.

"You have to give him that medicine for three weeks and then he will be fine!" Sasha said to the kid's mother then the mother and the kid left.

"Why are you here?! Don't you know I have work?" Sasha said to Seth.

Seth went to sit on the chair in front of her desk.

"I am sorry!" Seth said.

"For what?" Sasha said.

"I know you are upset of me.....I don't want to see you upset." Seth said.

"Go back to your work Seth, It's not the right time." Sasha said.

"How about we have dinner tonight together?" Seth said.

".....ok!" Sasha said after thinking for few seconds.

"Great!!" Seth said.

"In The Bank"

AJ has just arrived and was about to enter his office before a voice called for him.

"Mr. Styles!! We need to talk!" Randy Orton, the manger of the bank said.

AJ followed the boss to his office and they sat down.

"Do you know for how long you have been out in a holiday?" Randy asked.

"Two months." AJ answered.

"For two months!! Two months you have been out and today was supposed to be your first day back after two months!! But looks like two months are not enough for you! Or maybe you have forgot that you should be here at 9!! Have you forgot that I don't forgive people that come late to work!!" Randy said.

"I am sorry! It's not going to happen again." AJ said.

"I know it will not happen again because if it happened again, you will be fired." Randy said.

AJ left the office and he was angry because he has given Randy the opportunity to annoy him with his words.

AJ went to his office and sat down then after a few seconds there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" AJ said so one of the employees of the back came in.

"Good morning, AJ! The whole bank has missed you, buddy." He said.