Chapter 27 "The Surgery"

THE FAIRY LAND

"In The Forest"

It has been 2 hours since Alexa and Nia left back to the palace. AJ was on his bed but not sleeping, he was thinking. He couldn't sleep so he got up and went outside to breathe some fresh air.

Adam who was sleeping, got up to drink water and on his way back to bed, he found AJ standing outside the house so he went to check on him.

"What's up?" Adam said standing beside AJ.

"Can't sleep." AJ said.

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep too." Adam said.

"So that wasn't the sound of you snoring for an hour." AJ said joking.

"That wasn't me, it must have been Rodrick." Adam said.

"Yeah, of course." AJ said with a mocking smile.

There was a pause.

"Are you happy?" Adam asked.

AJ looked at him in surprise.

"What is that question for?" AJ asked.

"I just wanna know....You have just seen your wife and she is pregnant so how are you feeling?" Adam asked.

AJ thought for few seconds.

"I don't know.....I am kinda confused. There are a lot of feelings, I am happy for sure to see her after that long time, I am so happy that I will be a father again but......I am now more scared than ever. Not just Alexa that relies on me now but an innocent kid too and I still don't know if I can so it." AJ said.

"You can do it, AJ!! I will never let you fail!! Not because I want my revenge from Finn, right now it's because I really wouldn't forgive myself if you didn't go back to your family safe." Adam said.

"Thanks, buddy!!" AJ said and he hugged Adam.

HUMAN'S LAND

"In the hospital"

Seth was still in the surgery room while Sasha, Roman, Dean and Becky were waiting outside.

Becky went to Sasha who was sitting and covering her face with her hands.

"Can we talk?" Becky said to Sasha.

"Do you feel like this is a good time to talk?" Sasha said angrily.

"Yes!! There is something I have to tell you about now!" Becky said.

Sasha thought for few seconds then she got up and went with Becky somewhere away from the others to talk.

"Listen, Sasha! You have to hear that now because Seth really needs you now more than any other time. Seth loves you! He really does." Becky said.

"That is why you are trying to steal him." Sasha said.

"Enough with that shit!! Seth ain't a toy that I can steal from you!! Me and Seth are just friends! And you know what? He never stop talking about you when we go out together!! He is crazily in love with you but you are being a real jerk toward him!!! You don't appreciate his love." Becky said.