Chapter 38 "The Awaited Date"

"In Dean and Renee's House"

It was about 7 PM when Seth started to get dressed up to go meet Sasha.

There was a knock at the door then Dean came in.

"Hello, brother! I am here to help." Dean said.

"Which shirt is better? The black or the blue?" Seth asked.

"I like you in the black one." Dean said.

"Ok." Seth said and wore it.

"Amazing! Now let me do your hair." Dean said.

Dean did Seth's hair and prepared him for his big "Date" night.

"You are ready! I feel like I am watching my son graduating! I am about to tear up for you." Dean said and they laughed.

"Come on! Let's go, I don't want to be late for my graduation." Seth said joking.

"Ohh son! I am so proud of you." Dean said acting like he is crying.

Dean dropped Seth at the place where he was going to meet up with Sasha in and he left.

"In The Restaurant"

Seth arrived and Sasha was already there waiting for him.

When Sasha saw Seth coming in, she got up to help him with the wheelchair.

"Thanks for the help, and I am sorry if you waited for so long. I don't usually arrive late but latley with that wheelchair things have become so hard for me." Seth said.

"It's ok, I didn't really wait for so long." Sasha said.

They ordered food.

"So how is your rehabbing going?" Sasha said.

"Not so good. I feel like it's unnecessary." Seth said.

"But Dr. Joe told me there is a great chance that you will get better." Sasha said.

"Yeah, he is so positive about it." Seth said.

"You should be too tho." Sasha said.

The food was served so they staryed to eat.

"In The Bar"

AJ arrived at the bar and sat down. He ordered some beer and while he was drinking, he noticed how his hands are shaking.

"Shit! This is really getting worse." AJ said about his hands.

While he was drinking, a woman sitting at the end of bar waved to him. She was a blonde, wearing a lot of make up and she was pretty.

AJ looked behind himself as he didn't know if she was waving to him or to someone else. He then pointed at himself asking her if that is for him.

She nodded in agreement so AJ waved back in confusion.

A guy then came to sit beside AJ and ordered a bottle of beer then he turned to AJ.

"Can I take one?" The guy said when AJ took out a cigarette.

"Sure." AJ said giving him a cigarette and the lighter.

"Thanks, man! I have seen you more than once here. . . What's your name?" The guy said.

"AJ Styles." AJ said.

"I am John Morrison. Nice to meet you, AJ!" He said.

The woman that waved to AJ was still staring at him which made AJ feels confused.