Chapter 36 "House Party"

"In AJ and Alexa's House"

After AJ and Alexa got dressed up, they left the house and went to Lacey Evans' house that was two houses away from their house.

They arrived in front of the house and they stopped.

"Before we get in, please don't embarrass me in front of the girls. Try to act as nice as you can." Alexa said.

"Ok, ok!" AJ said.

Alexa holded AJ's hand and they went in.

Just when they came in, Naomi, Nikki Cross and Bianca came up to Alexa.

"Alexa!! How are you?" Noami said.

"I am fine." Alexa said.

"Really happy that you came." Nikki said.

"Thanks, Nikki." Alexa said.

"Girl, you look stunning!!!" Bianca said.

"You too girls." Alexa said.

Their husbands came too to say hi.

Each one of them introduced her husband and so Alexa introduced AJ to them too.

"Hey, AJ! Nice to meet you, brother." Naomi's husband said.

"Yeah, thanks." AJ said with no intrest then turned away.

"Come on! Let's sit down." Naomi said and they all went to sit down.

They all were playing with Nikki's little baby except for Alexa and AJ who were looking around.

After few seconds, Lacey came to them with Payton and Billie.

"Ohh hii everyone, Are you having fun?" Lacey said.

"Yeah." They said.

Lacey then turned to Alexa and AJ.

"Lexii!! You have arrived? I haven't seen you come in! Sorry I didn't welcome you in by myself." Lacey said in her annoying, sassy voice and went to hug Alexa.

Both Billie and Payton came to say Hi to Alexa too.

"It's okay! The party looks amazing." Alexa said.

"Thanks, honey!" Lacey said then turned to AJ who was still sitting.

"Is that your husband?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah, AJ my husband." Alexa said poking AJ so AJ got up to shake hands with Lacey and the other girls.

"Ohh Hi, AJ. Really nice to meet you." Lacey said.

"Nice to meet you too." AJ said.

"How are you, AJ? You look amazing." Payton said.

"Do you always look amazing." Billie said so Alexa was annoyed by that.

"Do you know me?!" AJ said in surprise.

"We live in the house right in front of yours so of course we have seen you a lot of times." Payton said.

AJ was surprised by them, he shaked their hands and said thank you then they left.

"So annoying!!" Alexa said to herself then she put a smile on her face and holded AJ's hand.

"In Roman's House"

Everyone got dressed up nicely and their friends and family started to arrive.

Charlotte's parents 'Mr. and Mrs. Flair' arrived, Roman's uncle 'Dwayne' also came and other friends and family members arrived too.

A lot of high school friends arrived too like Charlotte's bestie Becky Lynch and also Sasha Banks and Bayley.