Chapter 41 "New Hope"

"In AJ and Alexa's House"

It was about 12 am when AJ arrived at his house, he didn't get drunk so he could drive, he parked his car outside and went in the house.

He was in a good mood after beating the hell out of the big guy in the bar so he went to the kitchen, brought some food and a beer and went to sit in the living room but he was surprised to find Alexa sitting there waiting for him.

He sat down and put his food down, not caring about Alexa.

"Am I invisible to you now?" Alexa said.

"If you want to talk, save it for tomorrow. We already argued in the morning." AJ said.

"I am sick and tired of the way you are treating me!! I used to be a queen!! Nobody has ever dared to disrespect me like you are doing!! I freaking sacrificed all of my power and my people and my whole land for you!! Not because I love you means I should accept your bad attitude toward me!! I didn't even do anything to deserve this.....it wasn't my fault that you lost your fight against The demon king!" Alexa snapped and looked really angry.

"Again you are bringing up the fairy land shit?!" AJ said and he got up to leave but Alexa went after him and stood in his way to the door.

"You are not going anywhere!! I am not done!!" Alexa said.

"No you are done....I don't want you to tell me what you have sacrificed to be with me because I don't give a damn!!! I've never asked you to sacrify anything for me!! Everything you have done you have done it because you wanted this!! You chose this." AJ said.

Alexa's tears started falling down and she sat down on the coach.

"I should have known, you never loved me as much as I loved you. Maybe you never loved me at all." Alexa said in tears.

There was a pause as Alexa started crying then AJ turned to her.

"Really? I have been through hell only for you!!! I got myself into a fight with a demon king, something I have absolutely nothing to do with and I did it just for you!!! And now you are telling me I never loved you?!! After all I have been through because of you, you are questioning my love to you?!" AJ said.

"You said you don't give a damn about my sacrificial!" Alexa said.

"That doesn't mean I never loved you!" AJ said and he sat down on the coach too but with a space between him and Alexa.

"What about now? Do you still love me after what happened?" Alexa asked.

AJ didn't answer. Alexa dried her eyes and turned to him.

"I want to get divorced." Alexa said so AJ turned to her in surprise.

"Seriously? You wanted to have kids this morining and now you want a divorce?" AJ said in surprise.

"We no longer can work things out. Why would we stay married anyway? Makes no sense." Alexa said.

AJ got up and picked up his keys.

"Where are you going? Give me an answer!!" Alexa said.

"It's not going to happen." AJ said and he left the house and it was about 1 AM.

AJ was about to drive away in his car but he changed his mind, he sat down on the steps in front of the door with his hands covering his face as he felt so bad after Alexa talked about divorce. He took out the phone and called Gallows.

AJ: Hey, Brother! What's up?

Luke: Hey, AJ! How you doing, brother?

AJ: Can I come to your place and stay for a couple of day?