Chapter 30 "War Signs"

THE FAIRY LAND

"In The Forest"

After the fight between AJ and Adam, AJ decided to stay in his room just until the sun rise, then he will leave. He had no idea where he would go or what would he do after he leave.

He started thinking about his pregnant wife who is waiting for him in the palace. It was hard to think that he might let her down after all the hope he has given to her.

At this moment, there was a knock at the door, AJ and aslo Adam and Rodrick got up in panic as they thought it could be any of the king's guards.

Rodrick opened the door and it was queen Alexa and Nia.

AJ ran to Alexa and hugged her.

He dried his tears and kissed her forehead. While Nia, Adam and Rodrick all sat down in the living room.

AJ and Alexa sat too.

"How are you doing? Is everything good?" AJ asked.

"Yes, don't worry! I am more than fine.....what about you? You don't look fine." Alexa said.

"No, no, I am fine....I really fine. Why did you come? It's so unsafe and you need to rest now." AJ said.

"I needed to see you." Alexa said.

"I too needed to see you so much." AJ said and took her in his hug.

He didn't want to tell her about the fight between him and Adam to not make her worry.

AJ took Alexa and they went outside to talk.

"Is everything fine?" Alexa asked.

"Everything is fine, I am just....I little worried...about you." AJ said.

"Don't worry about me, everything is fine, the doctor is checking on me everyday and Nia is taking care of my food and health." Alexa said.

"Great." AJ said.

There was a pause.

"What is next in your plan?" Alexa asked.

"We are....we are still planing because you know it's not going to be easy so we need time to study the whole thing." AJ said.

"Yeah, yeah! I know but I believe in you. You can do it." Alexa said.

AJ smiled at her but was feeling bad because he was lying.

"You have to go now, it's so dangerous." AJ said.

"Take care of yourself." Alexa said.

"You too." AJ said and then Nia came out to them.

"It's time to leave." Nia said to Alexa.

"Okai, okai!!" Alexa said but before they leave, Alexa went to Adam.

"Take care of my husband, Adam!" Alexa said.