Chapter 10 "Neighbour's son"

"In The Bank"

AJ was surprised by Becky's visit, he let her into his office and they sat by the desk.

"It's been a long time since I last saw you." AJ said.

"I know! Kinda sucks." Becky said.

"I thought your life has become better." AJ said.

"There is always something missing." Becky said.

"Anyway, How can I help you?" AJ said.

"You want the conversation to be a business talk." Becky said.

"It's my work place so it's all about business here." AJ said.

"How are you and your wife? Is your life better now?" Becky asked.

"Everything is fine with me." AJ said.

"I wish I can say the same." Becky said

"Becky, why are you here?" AJ asked.

"I miss you." Becky said trying to hold AJ's hand but he took his hand away.

"You already know I am married." AJ said.

"That can't stop me from missing you." Becky said.

"Blame yourself......I have begged you to stay with me but you insisted on getting divorced." AJ said.

"Do you still love me?" Becky said.

"Becky, I used to love you more than anything in this world!! I loved you more than myself! You were everything to me. But you never loved me as much as I did. You decided to leave me at the time I needed you. You broke my heart when you insisted on the divorce then broke it again when you went to marry my best friend Sami!! And you still think I love you?!" AJ said.

"I believe that when you love someone as much as you say you used to love me, you would forgive!" Becky said.

"I tried to forgive.....but you left me no other choice but to hate you!! You made me feel like I am a nothing!!" AJ said.

Becky started to cry.

"I met Alexa then, she made me feel like I am the best person in this world. She sacrificed everything in her life to be with me. She just came and easily filled the gap that you have left in my life.....I love her." AJ said.

"I hate myself so much. I don't blame you....I wouldn't forgive myself either, I deserve to spend my life alone because I didn't appreciate what you have done for me....." Becky said while crying and she stood up to leave.

"Becky!! I know you will find someone who will also fill the gap in your life and make you happy." AJ said.

"Nevermind! I know I will never find someone like you, I am sorry for wasting your time." Becky said and she left.

"In The Hospital

The next morning, Renee was taken out of the hospital and she went back to the house with Dean who stayed with her all night.

Seth stayed in the hospital as he had some work to do.

"Good morning, Dr. Seth!" Punk said.

"Good morning! You are supposed to be in tne surgery room now to help Joe in the next surgery." Seth said.

"I want to tell you something before I go." Punk said.

"Go on, quickly." Seth said.

"I have thought about what you have said to me and.....I agree with you. You are right, I should start taking things more serious. I will stay under training until I am good enough to be called a surgeon." Punk said.