Chapter 17 "Survive"

"In The Hospital"

Seth has been in the surgery room helping Punk with the surgery for about 5 hours now.

The surgery was a hard one and it was a hopeless case.

After 5 hours, the surgery room was opened and Punk came out to the patient's family.

"Congratulations, the surgery has succeeded." Punk said.

The family was so happy, they thanked Punk so much.

Seth came out too and started watching Punk as the family was thanking him.

Punk left the family with the patient and went to Seth.

"Feels good to be successful?" Seth asked.

"It feels great." Punk said in disbelieve.

"Congratulations." Seth said with a smile.

"Why have you helped me?" Punk asked.

"I don't know for how long I am going to be alive to help people with their urgent surgeries. You have came to work here with the aim of replacing me, I am giving you the chance, seize it and prove that you deserve it." Seth said.

"Thank you." Punk said.

Seth smiled at him then he left.

"In Dean's House"

Dean was sitting in the living room with his little daughter.

Roman was about to go out but he found Dean in the living room so he went to him.

"What's up, Dean?" Roman said and sat down.

"Hey, brotha!" Dean said.

"How is your shoulder?" Roman asked.

"Getting better everyday." Dean said.

"Great, I have to go now." Roman said but before he get up, Dean stopped him.

"Why do I feel like you want to tell me something?" Dean said.

Roman was so confused, should he tell Dean or should he keep Seth's secret.

"Let's talk later." Roman said.

"As you like, Bro! But I know there something you are hiding." Dean said then Roman left.

"In Paige's House"

Paige was in her house and she was supposed to be studying as she was having an exam the day after but in fact, she wasn't. She was just staring at the books but her mind was somewhere else.

Her phone started ringing and it was Sonya.

Paige: Hii Sonny.

Sonya: Paige! What's up, girl?!

Paige: supposed to be studying for my exam tomorrow but I can't....Where are you now?

Sonya: I am still in the restaurant, my work time ends in an hour but I am taking a little rest.

Paige: How about you come to my house after your work? Got some stuff that I want to talk to you about.

Sonya: Ok, cool! I will finish and come.

Paige: Ok, then.....bye for now.

"In The Hospital"

Seth finished all his work, which wasn't that much work as usual.

Seth went to the kids clinic to see Sasha.

"Hey, Seth! How are you?" Bayley said as she met him in the hall.