Chapter 13 "Arrested"

THE FAIRY LAND

In Alexa's Room"

Alexa and AJ were sitting in their room, having some rest after they finished dinner with Finn and Ronda.

AJ was looking from behind the glass of the window, thinking.

"AJ, I know it's hard but I don't want you to be afraid of Adam Cole. Finn will protect us." Alexa said.

"The moment I stepped foot back to this land, I knew something is going to happen." AJ said.

"No one can hurt you as long as I am alive." Alexa said holding AJ's hand.

"Listen, I just......I just want to tell you that......in case something bad happened to me, I want you to know that I love y......" AJ said but Alexa stopped him.

"No one is going to hurt you." Alexa said.

"I am not scared of death, I mean I have faced death several of times before. I am sacred of leaving you alone." AJ said.

There was a pause.

"Let's leave this land now and never come back again." Alexa said as AJ's words made her so worried.

"In Finn and Ronda's Royal room"

Ronda was sitting on the couch while Finn was lying on the bed.

"What was that Adam story that you have said to Alexa and AJ?" Ronda asked.

"It's a lie." Finn said.

"I know it's a lie, but why?! What are you going to do?" Ronda said.

"I have a plan." Finn said.

"You really still want to get rid of AJ?! Haven't you seen how happy Alexa looks with him. They are both happy and love each others!!!" Ronda said.

"They do look happy." Finn said.

"You shouldn't ruin their life!" Ronda said.

"And what about my life?!!!" Finn said getting up angrily.

"You are the king! You should have more options to solve your land's problems other than killing a human!!!" Ronda said angrily stepping up to Finn.

"I have no other option. This is my only option!! Because you know what, If I just cared about Alexa's happy life, it means I am wasting the whole Fairy land!" Finn said.

Ronda didn't say anything else, she stepped back sadly but was still determined that she should do something.

HUMAN'S LAND

"

In the Hospital"

Seth was working in the analytical room when Joe entered.

"Good Morning, Seth!" Joe said and sat down while Seth was standing in front of the microscope focusing on what he was doing.

"Hey, Joe!" Seth said while working.