I looked towards Mason and Noah and still felt really bad about having a third kid. "Me too."

He just smiled and then paid attention to the dishes. I sat there quietly and continued watching him. As he finished up, he stood in between my legs. "I wish I was really between these right now." I laughed and pulled him closer to me.

"Later CY," I said and he lifted up his shirt I was wearing. "We still need to finish the nursery in Milwaukee and get some stuff for the baby."

"I know Cas, stop stressing yourself out. It's only February and you're due in August."

"It doesn't hurt to be prepared." He leaned in and started kissing my neck a little. I moaned a little and then the boys looked at us. "Sorry guys," I said and got off the counter. Christian groaned as we had to stop. "Lets pack like you wanted to, you never know what can happen from this event."

He picked me up and ran upstairs. "We can squeeze this little activity in." Christian locked the bedroom door and then he went to set me down on the bed. As we started kissing, the kids came and tried coming into the room. "Go lay down guys, Mommy and Daddy are busy," Christian said loud enough for them to hear and he started kissing on my neck again.

My fingers grabbed onto his hair on the back of his head. "Christian," I moaned a little and he laughed against me. That was one of my weaknesses and I hated that he knew that. "Come on CY."

"Get down on your knees," Christian said and I was surprised this was happening. Usually during my pregnancy, he made it all about me. But hey, I have to treat him to. When he grabbed onto my hair tightly, I knew I was doing very well. "Cassie," He said with a moan.

As my head kept bobbing up and down, he loosened his grip from around my hair. As he released I didn't stop. Christian did this all the time so I wanted to show him how it feels. "Okay Cas," He said and managed to take himself out of my mouth. His breathing was loud and very sexy. When he was able to talk again he asked, "What's comfortable for you right now?"

"Everything at the moment."

His face had a small smirk, "Top?" I groaned a little but still got on top. I couldn't make him do all the work every time. Christian smiled as I got on top. I hated him seeing me from that angle. If he still manages to love me after seeing me like this, then he definitely is going to continue seeing me like this.

"Christian," I moaned and moved my hips against his. I just looked at him and he was smiling at me. This lasted for a couple of minutes and then he had me on the bottom.

He was great at this. Before I met Christian, I never thought sleeping with an athlete would be so good. As I let out a groan, he grabbed onto my hand and held it until he finished.

"I can not go without you for that long again," He said and then got out of bed.

"We just haven't made time for ourselves," I said and   followed him. "But hey, I forgot to tell you, I wanted to go to Liam's baseball game tomorrow night. I don't know if you want to go or not but I got you a ticket."

"I'm going out with Ryan and Mike," He said and I got sad because I really hoped he wanted to go with me. "Are you taking the boys with you?"

"Yes I had bought four tickets for a reason. I don't have any other option, your mom is probably tired of watching them all the time and your brothers have a life that doesn't revolve around our little family."

"Oh okay, please be careful and if you get the chance to see Liam, tell him I said hey." I nodded as we both got in the shower. "You know, you look so beautiful," Christian said as he put shampoo on my hands.

"Thank you handsome," I pecked his lips quickly, "And thank you for that fun little break time we got away from the boys."

"Oh yes, of course." I laughed a little and looked down. "Hey!" He yelled and covered himself, "We have packing to do."

"Alrighty," I said and then started washing my hair.

When we got out, we went and checked on the boys and sure enough they were doing something they weren't suppose to be doing. They had a pair of Christian's new cleats and were both chewing on a shoe.

I looked at Christian who was furious. Spring Training started in about a week and a half and he just received these cleats. "Cas you better get our kids," He said with his eyes closed.

"Go upstairs," I said and pushed him towards the staircase. "Mason and Noah seriously. You're Dad isn't too happy with you guys right now."

"Sorry Mommy," Noah said and I laughed a little.

"Go tell your dad that," I said and picked them up and took them with me. As we walked into the room, Christian turned and looked at us. They ran to him and hugged him. "You know you can't stay mad at them. I'll pay for a new pair."

"It's not even about the money," He said and then kissed the kids' head, "I just wish they wouldn't get into everything that's for baseball."

"Well they are kids, that is what they do." We just had a good time and now it's ruined by Christian being in a bad mood. "I love you."

"I love you too Cas."