😔😔GUILTY😔😔

Jimin starts to say that some unknown guy pushed Jennie not knowing that Jennie's brother is in tears. When jimin saw that his( jhope)shirt is drenched with tears. Jimin stopped talking about the incident and decided to leave him alone. But there's a person who is feeling guilty that all of this is happened because of him.

Jhope pov
It's not correct to leave that person I'll definitely try to do something about it. Yeah,first I'll call my friend and let's see what that rascal(the person who pushed Jennie) will do.

Jhope is trying to contact someone but the other person is not picking up so he decided to meet Jennie as soon as she is conscious.

Taehyung pov
I don't know that just teasing her leads to this situation, I just cannot say sorry to her for what I did ,agh what should I do man... ( In a shouting manner) not knowing that all the people in the hospital are looking at him.

3rd person pov
Taehyung is feeling guilty that he just wanted to say sorry to Jennie  but he cannot go. so he was like shouting that what i should do man and everyone around him was observing his actions and thinking that is he mad. As it is hospital he should not cause disturbance to others.

After that Jennie opened her eyes and the first person to see her is taehyung. She just closed her eyes as soon as she saw taehyung ,she doesn't want to look at him, so taehyung felt very bad that Jennie is not willing to even look at him. So he wants to say something very badly to Jennie, but he just said that it's a relief that nothing has happened to her, while he want to continue,all the other members just came in to see Jennie. So he just rushed out of the room in such a way that he should not be noticed by anyone, but he don't know that all this was observed by Lisa and jhope.

Taehyung pov
Finally Jennie opened her eyes I just want to say sorry to her no matter what. So I went into the room not knowing that I'm the first person to see jennie. I'm happy that there's no one around so I could talk freely. Jennie as soon as she opened her eyes she saw me, but closed her eyes immediately and I felt very bad that she now hates seeing me. So I just said that it's a relief that she woke up and I wanted to talk to her but suddenly all the members came into the room so I don't want anyone to notice me so I just left the room quickly.

Lisa's pov
As we got the news that Jennie is now conscious ,I just rushed to the room ,but when I wanted to enter and opened the door and taehyung was already there. So I just closed the door and was seeing from the glass window. I don't know what he was saying but Jennie doesn't even look at him. So I cannot wait to see her, so I called everyone and all of us together entered the room and no one noticed that taehyung was there and he rushed out as soon as others came. So I thought I was only the one who witnessed this until I saw oppa(jhope).

Jhope pov
When I was going to see Jennie Lisa was at the room door standing. I don't know what she's doing so I went closer to see and saw that some guy was talking to Jennie but Jennie isn't responding. But when Lisa called everyone and we all went inside together and that guy rushed out of the room. And I think he feels guilty. These kids never change and I think they can solve the problems. I don't know his name. I'll later ask Lisa.

Third person pov
All of them were talking with Jennie while taehyung was almost in tears, until some tall guy opened the door and entered with a bunch of flowers with a card on it as "GET WELL SOON". The person is none other than jungkook.

All of them are surprised, like why did he come as he is not a friend of anyone, but suddenly Jennie called jungkook like"hey jungkook" and everyone is in awe!!!. And everyone else was talking and after sometime the doctor asked to leave everyone as the patient should get some rest.

Everyone left except jungkook, taehyung, and jimin

Everyone left except jungkook, taehyung, and jimin. These three were looking at each other like what's this idiot doing here and Jennie asked the three to leave but no one leaves the room. So they decided to stay in the room. And assistant doctor came in to give injection and saw these three and she cannot take her eyes of them. She is just looking at them without giving injection to Jennie. She just smirked and asked the asst doctor to give her injection. The doctor just asked jimin, taehyung, jungkook that are you her friends?
Then the three replied at the same time that yes!!! As if they are fighting with each other. The nurse went like woahhh!! and said to Jennie that she is lucky by having three boyfriends are fighting for her and Jennie confused and asked the nurse that what?? And the nurse said that yes these are boys and they are friends so together boyfriends and convinced jennie. So as Jennie is dumb she agreed like yes- still in a confusion state. The three boys having a soft response to how dumb is Jennie and were laughing.

It's lunchtime so the staff bought porridge for Jennie. She saw those three were still not leaving the room,so Jennie asked them to go and have lunch. But as they are so stubborn they didn't leave. Jennie just got irritated and left them as they would eat or not is not my concern. So Jennie started to eat and noticed that three pairs of eyes were looking at her. And she feels embarrassed and asked them why they were looking at her like that. They said that she is being taken care and protected. She was like started blushing so she just started shouting like get out of the room. But inside she feels happy that three most handsome boys are protecting her. So the three left the room unwillingly. And called Lisa to take care of Jennie.

Please upvote guys!!!.I'm sorry for the late update and don't mind if the chapter is boring and don't bother if any mistakes are there.

                        Thank you