stalker or stranger?

Third person pov
As they were hugging like that the person understood that both taehyung and Jennie clears their misunderstandings and are friends.

The next day

Jennie pov
Jennie is happy after so many days and is getting ready for the school.

Jhope's pov
He was observing Jennie as she was very happy in her life this way so he decided to ask her.

Jh: Jennie does  something good happened ?  you seem like you're in good mood.

Jen: no not like that but I think I like my life starting today. I just want to change my life hoping to be good.

Jh: it's okay Jen don't worry I'm here to take care of you and be positive about your life.

Jen: yeah ok bye I've got to go to school

Jh: atleast have breakfast

Jen: no I'll skip I'll be late to school

Jh: yah!!!  listen you pabo

With that Jennie left to school.

Jhope pov
Jennie I know you're lying about something there's still 1hour time left for school it's fine as long as you're happy.

Jennie pov
I think bro got me it's okay anyway  I just want to meet my frnds early and don't want to waste my high school time I hope this never fades away.

Third person pov
I'll see how many days you'll be happy let's play some game with you.

Someone is following Jennie and she didn't observe and was walking on the road by putting headphones and listening to her favourite song.suddenly someone grabs her by bag and she was startled and when she turns back...

Jennie pov
As I was walking on the road I just thought someone was following me but shrugged out of my thoughts but when I continued walking someone pull me off by my bag I was so afraid to see but when I turned towards the person, he was wearing some black hoody with black mask and a tall figure and have got dark eyes with bangs covering his eyes, my  hands and legs were shivering due to the sight of the person.

Jennie povAs I was walking on the road I just thought someone was following me but shrugged out of my thoughts but when I continued walking someone pull me off by my bag I was so afraid to see but when I turned towards the person, he was wearing s...

Stranger pov
As I have seen my target walking on the road I thought to play with so I decided to scare her so I just grabbed her bag and pulls her towards me and I know that how scared she was and when she turned towards me I observed that she is just lost in calculating my features and was shivering.

Jennie : ex- excu-se me who are you?
Stranger: I'm sorry i thought u were my sister
Jen: no problem it's okay I've got to go.
Stranger:wait I just want to know you
Jen: who are you and what do you want to know about me just go away.

That stranger was following his way towards Jennie with fast pace but Jennie just increases her pace and started running and finds a bus and boards it and she saw that stranger with anger in her eyes.