😲😲😲ACCIDENT😲😲😲

Jennie pov
I don't know What happened to that idiot? but, I think I can throw a challenge at him. But first I should thank professor.
Lisa asked me what happened I just said there is nothing to worry and made sure that I'm okay.

AT THE BUS STOP
Conversation between Lisa and Jennie

Lisa:can we go to grandmother's ( halmeoni) restaurant?
Jennie:yes I have to munch on my favorite rice cakes with ramyeon...
Both arrived at restaurant.
Lisa asked Jennie to go inside as she needs to buy books.

Grandmother's restaurant( halmeoni)

So Jennie went inside the restaurant and waiting for Lisa by drinking cola which she ordered for her

Jennie can feel the presence that someone is watching her. when she turned around she saw jungkook looking at her. Jennie turned around immediately and started to drink cola as fast as she can, But she didn't noticed that jungkook came to her and sat in front of her.so she just choked a bit and asked can I know why you are sitting here. He just said that she is cute and went out of the restaurant.
Lisa came just after that incident and saw jungkook coming from Jennie's table and asked Jennie what happened.
Jennie told Lisa that jungkook mentioned her cute.
Lisa just started to see Jennie with jaw dropping and asked if it's real and Jennie asked her why?
Lisa:what?why?
Jennie: I think he doesn't talk to anyone in the class but....
Lisa:I think it's better to avoid him cause he is not a good guy to talk.
Jennie:why?
Lisa:he just kicked and pushed a student at his previous school and the boy just nearly got died due to jungkook so that is why I said to be careful at first.

Jennie pov
I just entered the restaurant and sat down and ordered cola until Lisa comes,but I can sense that someone is staring at me.so I just turned to see who is that person but when I saw- it was jungkook so,I just got tensed and turned and decided to drink cola fast but I can see that jungkook is sitting in front of me and staring, so I just asked him why he is sitting here? He just said that I'm cute and went out of the restaurant while all this is happening Lisa came to me as fast as she can and asked what happened. I just said that jungkook is staring continuously and he just sat in front of me and said that I'm cute.

Lisa just started to see me with jaw dropping and asked if it's real and I just asked her why? And she just asked me in return like what and why? I replied that in such a manner that he doesn't talk to anyone in the class but... I just paused myself and Lisa asked me to avoid him cause he was not a good guy to talk and I just asked her again why?
She just replied that he just kicked and pushed a student at his previous school the boy just nearly died due to jungkook so she said to be careful at first.
This whole seen was captured by taehyung....

Lisa and Jennie went home and Jennie just completed her school work and scrolling through Instagram and noticed that someone is knocking on the glass window door continuously and Jennie started to tremble with fear and she noticed a boy with black hoodie trying to enter into Jennie's room and breaks the glass door she just shouted that someone help me and his brother just started running towards her room and when her brother came to Jennie the stalker went off. But Jennie list consciousness and her brother lifted her and made her to lie on the bed.

Next day morning
Jennie got up early and was so dull that she doesn't want to go to school.
But she decided to ask her brother and went to his room and asked that can she stay at home but he didn't want her to stay at home so he just replied that he will not be at home until 7 and maid will not be there and if anything happens to her he cannot live as she is the only one in this world who can take care of him.

So Jennie decided to go to school got herself ready for the school and her brother dropped her at school. So she just went straight to the professor's room to thank him but she saw that there is no one at the consultation room so while she was heading back to her classroom taehyung just got infront of her and she noticed that there is no one in that way and asked taehyung what's the matter and he just showed her a picture of Jennie with jungkook and she asked taehyung where did he just got that picture and taehyung said that I have seen you with him so I can bully more than ever and Jennie just asked him to do whatever he wants so she started to move on but taehyung just got angry and kept his leg in the way and so Jennie just slipped and started to fall from the stairs so taehyung just got nervous and frightened and confirmed that Jennie did not get bruises or blood so he started to run to the classroom to call Lisa.
While taehyung went on Jennie just got up herself cause she didn't got any
beating blows but when she got up someone voluntarily pushed so hard from the stairs.And this time she got bruises all over her and became unconscious. The person who just pushed her ran as fast as he can and when all got into the accident scene

Jennie just filled in with the blood so while seeing Jennie like that all blamed taehyung but when taehyung confirmed that there were no bruises and blood then only he just went to the classroom

Jennie just filled in with the blood so while seeing Jennie like that all blamed taehyung but when taehyung confirmed that there were no bruises and blood then only he just went to the classroom. So he said that he did not pushed Jennie but no one agrees with him cause he is the one who bullied everyone.

So they took Jennie to the hospital and asked taehyung to stay out of it. But he just got very sad as he is not the culprit. While all others are blaming taehyung,jimin just asked others to stop and said that we don't know who really pushed her we will know the truth when Jennie will be conscious.

Jennie's brother just rushed to the hospital and first consulted the doctor and the doctor said that her neck and arms and her back of the spinal cord of first and second vertebrae just got fractured. By listening to the doctors words he just collapsed and the doctor informed that this thing only happens when someone pushed her voluntarily and I think it will be a month or two months for her to recover. So Jennie's brother rushed to Lisa asking her what actually happened while Lisa started to say something jimin introduced himself as friend of Jennie and asked him to listen without shouting and started to say what has happened.

Third person pov
I want to stab her myself but she just got herself lucky and I will not leave that nasty girl😏😏😏

Please upvote guys!!! and I hope I will continue to write and I'm sorry if any mistakes are there.