jennie's apology

Present scenario

While the three boys were talking at the cafeteria, the girls approached them.

Before the cafeteria's scene

Lisa went to the terrace while having tears in her eyes and Jennie just followed her to terrace and decided to ask Lisa for an apology.

Jen: Lisa... I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you about what happened earlier.

Lisa: (sobbing) y-you- sh-ould have told me I've been your soulmate since childhood and then there's kai who just appeared out of no where.

Jen: I too don't know Lisa that kai has returned to Korea and you've seen that I've bursted into tears when I saw him.

Lisa: I don't want to break my heart again Jen (crying continuously).

Jen: I don't know what to say but I'll handle it,you just don't have to talk to him if you don't want to.

Lisa:how can I? when he is again in front of my eyes

Jen:yah! It doesn't matter do what your heart says, "just do it".

Lisa:.......( deeply in thoughts)

Jen: Lisa back to earth(mocking at her)

Lisa: pabo I'm here don't worry

Jen: let's go girl they must have been waiting for us.

Lisa: are you sure I can do it?
Jen: it's fine as long as I'm here don't worry.

Present

The five of them sat together but Jennie was constantly waiting for someone to approach and there he is jungkook.

Jen: hey jungkook!! Come here

Taehyung:why him?

Jimin:don't make it awkward Jen

Lisa: yah!! What u r dng girl just leave him alone.

Kai:who is he? Btw

Jen: just stop everyone he is not bad as you think just believe me.

Jk: hey guys!!!  and are you sure there is no problem for you guys if I sit here?(looking with doe eyes)

Everyone just melted at jungkook innocent words and eyes.they couldn't ignore him so decided to welcome in their team.

Jen to kai

Jen: so kai these are my frnds and I would like to introduce them.

Kai: I've already introduced them it's fine.

Everyone in unison: so what happened earlier you are so in bad mood you didn't even care for your frnds?

Jen was shocked and surprised that it's the first time she saw the people Caring for her.

Jen: so I just want to tell that I don't know if it's a stranger or bully or stalker.

Everyone: just tell what happened!!???

Jen: guys wait let me complete.
So I decided to come to school early so I thought I could spend time with you guys,so I skipped breakfast and I

Tae: just come to the main point

All others: just be patient tae

Jen: (looking very uninterested at tae and continued to tell) and I just went out and walking to the busstop as it was somewhat far and tae knows that too.

So while I was walking keeping my headphones listening to the songs I have suddenly flinched as someone grabbed my bag making me stop at my tracks.so I just trembled and slowly turned to see that person and he was a boy who was nearly 6feet tall with long fingers and big dazzling eyes and he was dressed in all black like black hoodie and black mask like he was such an asshole where he faked an apology like I'm sorry I thought you were my sister so I just shrugged at him and was going but he followed me and stood in front of me and asked for my name and I decide to run from there so he is increasing his pace according to me and at last I made to the bus and this was all an early Morning nightmare for me.