Is this a dream ?

Jennie pov

I am just tired by shifting all the furniture.Agh! Can you just clean the room oppa??
J hope:yah! Can't u just see yourself I am the one doing the house hold chores you pabo!
Jennie: arasso! Anyway I am going to sleep as tomorrow is my first day of school.
J hope : ok I am just letting u this time

Jennie's bedroom

Agh!!! I am just scared I shouldn't experience it this time. anyway I should sleep tight.

3rd person pov
Jennie always had bad dreams but one dream is so suspicious that they was a tall guy who always follows her and tortured her.she just got that dream four times in a month. she is afraid that the dream would be real.

Suddenly the sound of glass break and Jennie just got up sweating and
shivering, and shouting that don't kill me ,please leave me.

Jennie pov :
I just got up shivering and shouting that my brother got frightened and ruhsed to my room asking what happened. I was drowning in tears and not in state of mind listening to my brothers words. So he just got my phone and tried to call Lisa.
(Lisa is childhood friend of Jennie )
But I just got my senses back so I just stopped him not to keep pressure on her.

Next day morning
I am just getting ready to go to school .my brother just prepared pancakes for me and I just quickly finished and called Lisa to wait for me at bus stop.

At the bus stop: conversation between Jennie and Lisa

Lisa: yah!!! how are you? I missed you so much.
Jennie: fine not so bad (in dull mood)
Lisa:you have got the dream again right??
Jennie: how do you know??!!
Lisa: it's just the facial expressions of yours (smirkingly)
Anyway our bus is here come on !!!!

At school:

Jennie pov :
Daebak!! It's a big one but are u sure it's the best suited school for me? ok be calm don't be nervous it will not happen again like last time.
( Jennie talking to herself).

Lisa asking me out of curiosity that am I sure that I can go to this school?
I just replied that I'm confident.
Lisa assured me no matter what happens to me don't forget that there will be a person who protect me.
I sarcastically asked who is that person?
Lisa was angry in a funny way saying you pabo.

3rd person pov

Both went running inside happily
But Lisa forgot to tell her something and Jennie doesn't know what consequences she had to face in the school.
They both are walking in the hallway Lisa left Jennie at the office room. Jennie went and just confirmed that her class room is 2-3. Her English faculty took her to the classroom and she said silence and informed students that there is a new transfer student come on and introduce yourself.

She just introduced herself as Kim Jennie transferred from nguri girls high school please take care of me guys.

Everyone are not so friendly to her as she is a newbie.

Jennie pov:I just introduced myself and was searching for a seat to sit

Jennie pov:
I just introduced myself and was searching for a seat to sit. So my english faculty asked me to sit behind class president. As I am passing through the way someone just kept their leg in the way and I just got hurt by falling on my knees and when I started to get up by my own I couldn't, so one boy helped me out of the whole class and I realised that he is my class president he helped me to my seat I thought.he is just so kind
But when I got to know who just kept their feet, was a popular girl, so I just didn't bother her because I just want to complete my graduation peacefully

It was break and I just recognised that someone was looking at me and when I realised it was my girl Lisa. she asked me if anything happened tensely but I said what happened in my class and she was kind of worried and said that there are some rules in this school.

✓see u cannot involve in helping others that are in trouble.
✓dont just be friendly with everyone.
✓And most important thing there was a popular guy who would bully the newbies.
While Lisa was speaking I just asked why the faculty is not responsible for this type of incidents
She said wait let me complete my rules and there was next rule I was about to say.
✓here the faculty even is afraid of that boy and cannot do anything to him as his mother is a major shareholder of this school
✓and there is a guy in our class named jungkook I dare to say that don't ever go near that kid he is just a type of wierd guy.
I said that Lisa u know that I cannot stand whenever there is a problem to others.
Lisa replied me that u know this is not a girls high school for u to complain
About the people who bully. just see it and leave. It is best way for you to complete your graduation peacefully. This was your dream right? make sure you are not involved.
Anyways come we will just get into the class before the popular guy sees you

3rd person pov

Jennie asked Lisa she had use washroom so she left her and went out first to class.

While she just completed and was walking in hallway someone grabbed her hand and was taking her to the basketball court.

Jennie's pov
I just got our from rest room walking in hallway and I can sense that someone just grabbed my hand and was dragging me as fast as possible. By the way of personality I could tell he is a boy with tall and broad shoulders with blood on his shirt I just got trembled as of what Lisa said he may be popular guy.

3rd person pov
I know that it will start as soon as she gets into the school but I am happy and I hope she would get bullied.

The boy held the school's mic in one hand and without leaving my hand and with the help of the Mic he just informed everyone that THERE IS A NEWBIE TO BULLY all of them should lead to the basket ball court