Flashback 2

Third person pov

Tae took a one week leave from school and jk was worried about him.

He decided to go ask jimin and he told the whole story but jimin has not expected it to be this serious so he decided to visit tae with the help of jk.

Taehyung's house

Jimin was in awe when he saw his house from outside only he was standing at the front gate.

Jungkook sees jimin standing there so he dragged him inside and when jimin enters he was literally shocked by seeing the infrastructure inside the house.

Taehyung was sitting on the couch and watching tv and when the door was opened jimin and jk were revealed.

Tae went straight to jimin to punch his face but he dodged it and went to the side which reveals Jennifer.

Yes Jennifer came with jimin and jk.so tae just stopped his first right at her beautiful face and cursed himself for not observing.

Jennifer: jimin is he the one you said the injured one?

Jim: yes

Jennie: but he doesn't seem like one

Tae,Jim,and jk were shocked and at the same time jk and Jim were laughing.

Tae: ask your brother he'll tell you what he did

Jennie: don't be so rude to jimin he's good , I know you're the bully

Tae: whatever and who invited you this is my house

Jennie: jk invited us it's also his house right jk

Jk: no Jennie it's hyungs house but me and my mother stays in here as our fathers are always on business trips.

Jennie: anyway as you're staying I'll always visit you

Tae thinks to himself that he's only being a side character in this whole house so he silently went to his room leaving all the 3 dumbfounded.

Jennie: how dare he is see oppa I'm talking here and he left

Jim: did something happened to taehyung

Jk: I don't know jimin and it's better if someone talks to him.

And here taehyung's mom comes

Tae M: hey kookie

Jk: hi mom

Tae M: who are these

Jk: these are taehyung's friends

Tae M: does tae have friends other than you

Jk: mom don't just say that

Tae M: is he making trouble for you both (looking at him and Jennifer)

Jim: no no mam actually he asked me to meet up and jimin tells everything what happened.

But unlike every mother she's not concerned but she's just laughing like a maniac

Tae M: tae told me everything and cried all night long not because he was lost in fight but he said that he something feels bad for everyone he bullied so he stayed calm for a whole week he was not eating properly and used to cry all the days.

Jimin feels sorry for tae and he decided to speak but Jennie stops her.

I'll speak to him

Jim: but he's already angry on you and you still want to make him upset jen. is it a right way?

Tae M: it's ok you can go as he'll be happy
By hearing his mom's word Jennifer didn't understand but jimin and jk understood what she said by that little did jk felt unhappy but decided to shrugg it off.