Rescue

Third person pov

Everyone is just reached their limits and not one is thinking straight and with right mind meanwhile jen became unconscious now it was so difficult for them to even search and taehyung just started shouting on everyone that not a single person has got the plan how could we do that and on the other side jhope was hopeless he just collapsed at the thought of Jen's condition right now.

The only person who can identify jen was jungkook but he passed to next Street and while reaching his home lisa got through him running at a devastated pace and there is a tense condition and while she came across jungkook she asked him about jen.

Lisa: (Catching her breath) did u see jen she missing

Jk: what ????? What you are saying and what happened exactly????

Lisa : I'll expand everything later please search every corner of streets

While lisa was leaving and moving on from there jungkook mind strikes that he heard noises somewhere and he called lisa who was running away from that street.

Jk: just wait I think I heard noises just 2 min ago but I don't know if it's a person or not don't blame me just let's go

Lisa: sure

They both went to the street where jk previously came from and they searched every corner of the street but didn't find he was thinking whether to tell lisa that he heard noises from dustbin or not.

Jk: lisa?

Lisa: what now just search every where this is not the time to ask questions

Jk: Not that I am very questionable but I think I have heard noises from dustbin earlier

Tae: What are you serious he's not serious

Lisa: Tae when did you come here

Tae: That's not the matter lisa and we'll just check the dustbin right now

The three of them went near to the dustbin and there she was the person they were looking for.

Tae and Lisa were in a trance state they couldn't react and jk was the only one in mind and he carried Jennie from the dustbin and started running towards where everyone was and there was the ambulance waiting and immediately jk went into the ambulance and reached hospital and admitted jen.

Meanwhile everyone reached hospital and the most furious one was taehyung but first he want to check on Jen's condition.

Jh: doctor is she fine?

Doc: she is out of danger don't worry I need to discuss something with you can you come with me.

Tae: lisa what the doctor implied?

Lisa: she is fine and will give the details afterwards.

Tae was furiously looking at jk and dragged him out of the room

Everyone except lisa stayed with jen

Tae: How dare you hurt her like this what made you do to her tell me!!!! Screaming at him like a maniac

Jk: what are you doing right now?

Tae : don't just irritate me you f****r

Jk: I saved her there is no need for you to react like that

Meanwhile tae just punched jk's face and they both started to fight

Jimin dragged and pushed both of them and he just said only one word wait till Jen's recovery we will know and tae you just stop creating drama.