Trip to Daegu

SAME DAY MORNING

third person pov

jennie made everything ready for her trip and she didn't inform anyone that she'll be not going to school.

so jhope made arrangements and made her go with his assistant to the station to make it less awkward. jen bid goodbye and went to the station. she was waiting with jhope's assistant and after 30 min the train came into sight so she thanked the assistant and made her way into the station. she took her seat and was bored so she took out her phone and started to check her face and taking selfies of her.

while jennie was had enough of taking selfies she started to listen to songs and while listening to it she had gone through her taken selfies and in her selfies she came across a guy fully covered except for his eyes and was looking into the phone and she felt uncomfortable so she decided to turn and check if he is still there or not.

but the guy was not there so she thought it was just her overthinking and after waiting for some time she reached daegu.

for jennie to reach to her grandmother's house she has to walk over 2km as there will be no transport provided and after 2km there will be facilities so she got down and was walking and she was listening to songs but jennie felt uncomfortable as if someone was watching her so she increased her pace and started running and the person behind jen also started to run and jennie was getting a panic attack so she collapsed in the middle of the road.

AFTER 3 LONG HOURS

jennie pov

I made everything ready for the trip and I didn't inform anyone that I'll be not going to school.

so oppa made arrangements and asked his assistant to accompany me to the station to make it less awkward. I bid goodbye and went to the station. I am waiting with assistant and after 30 min the train came into sight so I thanked the assistant and made my way into the train. I took a seat and was bored so I took my phone and started to check my face and I'm taking selfies.

while I've had enough of taking selfies so I started to listen to songs and while listening to it I had gone through my selfies and in my pictures I came across a guy fully covered except for his eyes and was looking into my phone and she I uncomfortable so I decided to turn and check if he is still there or not.

but the guy was not there so I thought it was just my overthinking and after waiting for some time I've reached daegu, to reach to my grandmother's house I have to walk over 2km as there will be no transport provided and after 2km there will be facilities so I got down and was walking and I was listening to songs but felt uncomfortable as if someone was watching me so I increased my pace and started running and the person behind me also started to run and I'm  getting a panic attack so everything blacked out and its over for me.

after some time I have seen some familiar room and I rubbed my eyes over and over again until I get clarity of someone and I'm shocked to see my grandmother but I don't know how I got here and while my grandmother was asking me something

jennie's grandmother(JG)

JG: jennie darling how are you my dear?

jen: halmeoni I'm good how are you?

JG: good to hear and how's your so called brother ? Is he good to you ? Is he taking good care of you?

jen: halmeoni!!!! 

JG: arasseo!!! arasseo!!!

jen: but how did I get here, I think I have collapsed right?

JG: pabo your friend got you here