confessions of jk

Listen to this while you're reading this chapter.

TAEHYUNG

HYUNG

LIKES

YOU

Jen was shocked that she knows that tae likes her but why jk is related to it and why does he call taehyung as HYUNG even though they're enemies and so many thoughts are running through Jennie and she decided to ask jk.

Jen: I know what you're trying to say but I'm not sure about why you're the one confessing to me rather than taehyung.

Jk: just don't say it to anyone just i want to confirm something and be careful about everyone around you it's not safe for you

Jen: what's the matter jk why no one tell me what's happening

Jk: just help me and so as i say you'll get to know who's good or worst

Jen: wdym? Are you saying tae is worst or jimin or Lisa or you I've got good friends like you but what are you saying

Jk: Just believe me you'll be out of danger you trust me right

Jen:so what I have to do?

Jk speaks something to jen and jen nods her head and leaves the library

Meanwhile at the agency where jhope works jhope gets a call from a person.

Person on the phone: hi I'm ........ And i want to discuss something with you about the school

Jhope: how did you get my number?

Person on the phone: it's none of your business i hope you'll watch out for your sister

Jhope: meet me at cafe at the street corner at evng 7 and don't forget to disguise yourself.

Person on the phone:sure

Ends the call.
Jhope pov

Someone calls me and says that they wanted to have a talk with me and i hope it'll be a good reason otherwise I'll kill the person.

This can be a lead to my sister's case as well as other case.

On the other hand

Flashback********

Jen's phone is missing from morning and it's she's searching for it the whole time she asked everyone in the cafeteria and school and even complained about it but she has not got it.

The next periods is gym class and everyone has to leave so they went on even though jen went to the class her mind was full of the thoughts of her missing phone as it was gifted by her mother even though it looks old and shabby she still uses it as it means a lot to her she never focuses on anything.

Everyone was enjoying and jen decided to leave the class silently without any one noticing and when she went to the class she has seen some boy keeping her phone in her bag and she decided not to ask that boy for now so she kept quite and went back.

Jk pov

Today I'm going to confess to jen and I'll ask her to do something for me.

After gym class

It's nearly lunch time and jk is approaching jen and she was just looking at jk with no expression.

Jen pov
Jk approaches me but I'm thinking he'll tell me something I want to hear so he just started asking about...

Jk: jen I want to talk about something serious meet me at 2 in the afternoon after lunch at Library.

Jen: what's the matter kook you can tell me here

But taehyung was right next to her and was side eyeing jk with furious and arrogant eyes.

Jk: no just meet me at library it's personal and I want to have your response about it.

Jen: fine no problem if you're not comfortable talking infront of others I'll come.

But tae was on the verge of breaking the conversation so I have stopped him from that.

After lunch I decided to meet jk
And i was 10 min late and i went consciously and decided to maintain distance between inches.

Jk pov

I was at the exact time but jen was 10 min late she came apologizing to me but don't know she seems to be distant.

So I have started my confession

Jk: promise me you'll believe everything that I do and tell and i have proof for doing it.

Jen: what its about? Your confessions about you stealing my phone?

Jk: I know I'm sorry i had taken without your permission and there's a reason I took it.

Jen: what's your reason that to look into others phones?

Jk: jen just listen to me

Jen: no I'll not and there's no reason for it

From there jen tries to leave but was held by jk and jk pulled her slightly and jen straightly lands on jk's chest as she was a small girl her face was crooked into his body and jen just pushes jk to the side and sets her uniform and decided to leave but when jk handed over something to jen she was stopped in track.

She was just shocked to see that and looks at jk with several worries and questions in her head.

Jen: why what happened exactly can you tell me ?

Jk: I'm sorry not now and the main reason to take your phone is to have your brother's contact and i want help from him.

Jen: but you could ask directly

Jk: no everyone was there so I couldn't ask you and i didn't have any other reason you can check my phone

Jen: even though you're my friend I'll still check it

Jk: go on

Jen checks the whole phone surprisingly there's no single pic of anything except one pic which consists of 3 small kids playing together

Jen: who's this?

Jk: none of your business.

So I decided to tell jen more but I have heard the sound of a person's steps so I have changed the topic to taehyung.

TAEHYUNG

HYUNG

LIKES

YOU.

This was the last words of jk and he went from there and jen was shocked at the moment like why did he said that and that too he called tae as HYUNG and i want to go after him but I've recieved a message from jk

Cookie: taehyung was just behind you at the next rack so I've said that loud and don't make yourself awkward and don't look back and walk like no one was there and I'll tell you everything afterwards. I promise and don't tell anyone I said this.

Please upvote guys and hope you like it and make sure to comment and tell me where I can improve and thanks for your support and hope you'll continue to do so.